~What in the Hell?~

Monday, October 05, 2009

~ It's October ~

September seemed to drag and yet go fast.


This is probably going to be a really long post so I'll try to break it up.

Work - let's get this overwith. The elusive Yeti (aka our new "manager") has been in the office a grand total of 10 days since the beginning of July.

Her sorry ass hasn't a clue as to what's going on nor does she care to know. She's too busy planning her next boondoggle or figuring out how not to do anything or pawn it off on us.

I'm completely disgusted and NOBODY seems inclined to do a damned thing about it. When I complained, I was told that *I* need to set the job expectations for her. WHAT. THE. FUCK??

I'm NOT her manager or I would have fired her useless ass years ago.

Basically all she does is go to "training" (that has nothing to do with the job) or go on vacation.

She has done NOTHING but nitpick at stupid shit (like "who approved this 6 years ago?" when nobody really gives a damn but her). It's like the only thing she CAN do is nitpick over dumb shit because she has made no attempt whatsoever to learn what her job is or how to do it.

She has no idea what Mark and I do - she just keeps piling more work on us and when I ask her to set priorities, she's like, "well, they're ALL important!" I just look at her and tell her I'm not going to do ANY of them until she prioritizes things. Then she gets all mad.

Listen, you stupid bitch - if you made ANY sort of attempt to LEARN what is going on and what needs to be done, I'd cut you some slack. But so far all you have done is shove your work off on us, go on vacation and boondoggle. So, no, I have NO respect for you and I'm not going to help you in the least.

The useless dumbass.

Whatever.

Then - get this - one of our suppliers flatly refuses to send me the documents I need to set up their account. I mean they said, "we won't provide these documents."

Can you fucking BELIEVE that? I finally said "No docs = NO BUSINESS. Is that clear?"

That's a direct quote from my email to them. Oh, ho-ho - suddenly I'm bombarded with the documents I've been begging for! Did a light finally go on? That if I don't set up your account, you don't get any $$$??? Why in the HELL should I have to be so bitchy? Why?

Why can't I just say "please send me XXX" and they send it? Why do I have to scream, copy God & everybody on emails and finally say "NO MONEY" before they respond?

And it's the same fucking company repeatedly. I've finally started telling people NOT to use those idiots for anything because we can't get information out of them. That seems to be the only way they respond. It's disgusting.

Our big-wig talked to THEIR big wig about this over the summer but NOTHING has changed. They seemed shocked when our big wig told them what losers they are. Well, they obviously don't CARE because they haven't bothered to fix the situation.

Some Good News - The stupid German bitch is GONE! Praise be!

And they finally admitted that THEY lost all of the samples we sent to them (gee, ya think? After I sent the signatures of the morons who signed for the boxes?) Idiots.

It's one thing for them to say, "I don't know, I'll check" vs "WE DON'T MAKE MISTAKES!!" (and yes, that is screaming like the dumb bitch does).

So I'm sending the tracking numbers to them copying God & everybody and requesting return receipts to make sure they have NO EXCUSES not to be receiving something (unless it gets stuck in customs but then customs calls us).

I'm so glad those idiots have shut up. Of course, the Yeti was nowhere to be found during all of this. No. She was too busy trying to re-write an SOP that she has NO CLUE what it's about.Talk about useless. *sigh*

On the Homefront

My washing maching broke in September so I've been hand washing everything. It's time-consuming. Fortunately it's just me and the dog so we don't make a lot of laundry but it's enough.

I never did have a dryer so I've been hanging clothes out on the line and now in the cellar to dry.

My refrigerator STILL freezes everything and I haven't been able to sell my condo.

I don't have a dishwasher, either, nor a TV.

As a matter of fact, Those Bastards (Time Warner Cable - the scumbag shit eaters) are trying to bill me for 1) someone else's account (oh, HELL no) and 2) cable since June when I've been moved out.


Well, they can suck it. They could have shown up ONE of the TWO times I scheduled them and gotten my business but NOOOOOO. They couldn't be bothered to show up OR call TWICE so fuck them.

I cancelled my account and now they want to bill me. FUCK THAT SHIT!

So I'm going to have to march down there and shove the cancellation notice in their moronic faces. I really despise TW Cable.

I haven't really missed having TV. I've been watching old cheesy horror movies ("Oasis of the Zombies", "Teenage Zombies", "The Head", "The Blue Hand", "Werewolf vs Vampire Woman" and the like) when I want to watch something. Otherwise I listen to the BBC on the internet or the radio.

And I'm starting to get most stuff put away at the house which is nice. It's been chilly so I haven't had an opportunity to dig in the yard lately altho I DID mow the grass this weekend.

I think I'm going to have to break down and buy a washer and dryer this week. As much as I hate to do it because I'll have to charge it. Ugh. But the laundry is piling up slowly and I just can't do a load a day because there is no where to dry it.

I could go to the laundromat but I don't think so. Bunch o' freaks hanging out there and I tend to be a freak magnet. Not a good idea to go there.

So I'm off to see about a washer & dryer. I'll try to be more diligent about writing but we'll see how that goes.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 2:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com