~What in the Hell?~

Monday, July 06, 2009

~ Stupid Bitch ~

Is getting on my nerves.

This dumb ass German bitch is running around hysterically crying that she needs this and that and the other thing from us or her site will shut down. Right.

I asked her what the priority is and she just said "all of them- right now!" And, of course, she didn't bother to copy the boss. Oh, no. She doesn't want anyone to call her out on her hysterics.

I dunno who she thinks she's dealing with but I can tell you that MY reply copied the boss.

Dumb bitch should know better than to try and end-around while I'm standing at the gate.

You'd think she would have learned her lesson when she called me last week in hysterics and I just put the phone down and let her continue yapping while I talked to the boss about what she was doing.

Boy, was Ms Hysteria shocked when the boss got on my phone and told her to calm down and talk to HER and not ME. Suddenly the hysteria stopped and there wasn't an issue. Imagine that! No issue now that the boss is talking to you!

Hmmm. Now she's going to try it again thinking that she'll get away with it because nobody is here to stop her. Well, *I* am here and I'm not going to put up with that nonsense anymore than I did before. Boss or no boss in town.

I don't care how hysterical you get, bitch, if you aren't willing to talk to my boss then it obviously isn't that important.

Just like that one clown who refused to talk to my boss and instead wanted me to help him on this "very special project" he was putting together. Read, "I have something I'm going to try and sneak by and you're the only one with the correct IT access." Uh, no.

I immediately smelled a rat and asked the boss about it. What do you know? This clown had tried the same ploy over several months with various people trying to circumvent any management because *he* didn't want *them* to know what he was up to (trying to cover his ass for something he wasn't supposed to have done in the first place).

Now, look, I don't have a problem with someone trying to cover their ass IF - IF they are honest about it. But sneaking around and begging me not to say anything or ask anything is not happening. Just say, "I screwed up and I need your help to fix it." How hard is that?

I guess sneaking around and lying is so much easier. Whatever.

This is what I hate about work - a bunch of stupid hysterics, lying, sneaking around, power plays - who needs it? Why can't you people just do your fucking jobs and leave everyone else alone? Why do you have to go stirring up shit? Are you bored? Is that it?

There's no reason for your hysteria, either. Really. NOBODY IS GOING TO DIE from a lack of X (the stuff you're selling). Trust me on this. Stop acting like the Fate of Western Civilization is in your hands. It's not. It's in mine and perfectly safe.

The more hysterical you get, the harder I laugh at you. Why can't you calmly, rationally call me up and tell me what you need and why it's so important. Sorry, I'm not buying the "because I said so" when you can't bother to relay that message to my boss.

Is it because you KNOW it really isn't THAT important and if my boss knew what you were asking for you'd be sent packing? I think so. I think you're just trying to make YOURSELF look good by trying to bully us into doing YOUR job.

Uh no. I don't play that. Do your damned job and STFU. Stop trying to bully, sabotage, end-around and lie to me, will you? It would make YOUR life and MY life so much easier.

I'm not falling for your hysterics and it's NEVER a good idea to piss off the person who holds your IT life in their hands, see?

I just don't get it. Really. Why is it so damned hard to do your job and be honest? WHY? I'm not speaking rhetorically here. I'd really like to know why people can't just say what they want, why and when and NOT LIE about it.

If there is a problem, then tell me. Don't feed me a bunch of BS.

If you really have an issue, then bring it up. Don't send hysterical emails every week because you're going to be ignored. Remember the little boy who cried, "wolf".

Because guess what? If you hysterically demand week in and week out you're just considered a lunatic and I'll put you at the end of the list.

It's those people who rarely ask for something that get it first because if they are asking, it probably IS urgent (and not just the normal hysterics the rest of you are prone to).

Apparently I'm not the only one who is tired of that sort of nonsense, either. It's a pretty common complaint. If people spent half the time doing their jobs that they do running around screaming in hysterics, they would be much better off (and ahead of the game!)

I guess some people thrive on the drama. Whatever.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 9:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com