~What in the Hell?~

Monday, January 05, 2009

~ Permit Me To Rant ~

Yes, already.

Hey Vegasm - send me an email woman! I miss you!

So everyone is back in the office on the road. Nobody apparently took driving lessons while they were off over the holiday. Idiots in SUV's cutting people off as they try to swill their overpriced latte and yap on the cell phone while driving. These people should be hauled out of their vehicles and publicly FLOGGED for each infraction.

HANG THE FUCK UP AND DRIVE YOU IDIOTS!!

Then I get into work and the unwashed masses are insistent on backing into parking spaces. Why? WTF is the POINT of this? To hold everyone else up? To hit as many cars as possible as you try to park? Stop it. Just stop.

And my *wonderful* office mate who yaps incessantly (sort of like that min-pin next door) is at it. He's been coughing out a lung since OCTOBER (no, I'm not kidding. I'm tempted to call the CDC and see if he's got TB or something) and still REFUSES to go to the doctor.

So he's in coughing up a lung (and he won't stop smoking, either) and complaining about how bad he feels. I just want to kick his useless ass into next week so I don't have to listen to him anymore.

He's spent the entire morning on the phone with his wife (she calls 4-5 times a day). When he's not on the phone with her, he's hacking up a lung. I will be glad when he finally moves to a new job. He seriously gets on my nerves.

I don't suffer fools very well. I don't think I would mind this douchebag so much but he just talks incessantly and never says anything. He has to butt into every conversation and just talk without adding any insight or help. A busybody. Just like the dog. (The dog has an excuse, tho - she's in the house all day).

Yesterday I went skating for the first time since Christmas (the ice time was all messed up and since I worked I couldn't skate - totally bogus!). And NOBODY wants to skate on public ice after Christmas. That's just pointless. It's full of wall-clutchers and crazoids. It's best avoided for one's safety AND sanity.

Man, am I pathetically out of shape and weak! But at least I went and I know I need to start lifting weights again. I can't believe how lame I was. I did all of my jumps, moves and spins but it HURT!!! And today my poor neck is like smashed down into my shoulder and it hurts.

I took a belly-smacker into the ice (I caught my toe-pick) and landed right on my boob (which now hurts) but at least it wasn't my chin or my hands. And it's padded so it could have been worse.

Obviously, I'm going to have to get my sorry ass onto the ice more often. And now that the ice time has changed up, that should be possible. Well, until that whole "move" thing goes down, anyway.

But that's the subject of another post and I'll get to that later.

McButter Butt-Monkey Face dog is doing ok. She's quite warm and I like to put her on my lap when I'm cold. She's getting quite fuzzy as her fur is coming in more and more. She didn't even bark at my brother when he came over the other day. I mean, he KNOCKED at the door and she just sat there with her tail wiggling until I opened the door and let him in.

I don't get it - she hears a door SHUT in the HALL and she wants to bark. But if someone knocks at MY door, she just wags her tail. Maybe she knew I was expecting him because I went to the door before he knocked. I dunno.

She loves ice cream, too. I figured as much. I think the both of us could use a little restraint in the food department or at least up the walks. Less snuffling around and more walking.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 8:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com