~What in the Hell?~

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

~ Another Busy Weekend! ~

Skating this time. Not just cooking and making booze. (Altho the next batch of cider is ready to finish off and bottle off! YUM!)

Saturday I had three compulsory programs. For the first one, I managed somehow to put my dress on backwards so I was trying to take it off and turn it the right way when my pro came in the locker room and said they were 1/2 way thru my warmup.

Funny thing is, it kept me from getting nervous about actually SKATING. I did pretty good and got second.

My spins were good (of course) but my compulsory jumps SUCKED MAJOR. I was tired and my feet were sore. FAH on that!

Hell, I'm STILL tired and sore. I've done nothing but run around since last week. I think I just need a break. This weekend I'm going to see D - I think. Hopefully my ass won't be so draggin' if I can get some rest on Thursday and Friday.

My stupid co-worker is still in grievous need of a bitch-slapping. He is once again making excuses to the boss about why he can't do his job. I swear, I've never heard anyone make so many excuses about stupid shit. Seriously.

And then she comes and asks ME if I'm having the same sort of issues that he is. What can I say? No, I'm not. She asks me why and I just look at her and tell her that I can't answer that. WTF am I supposed to say? The truth? He's a lazy fuck who can't be bothered to anything HE feels is "beneath" him?

He gets so pissy whenever I want to take a day off because HE doesn't have the vacation time. Well, guess what? I've been here 7 years longer than you have so STFU. He has the worst entitlement mentality I think I've ever seen.

He seems to think that because he is a white male with a family that he should just "get" a raise and more vacation days despite his low seniority and poor job performance. And he makes it known that he isn't happy that he doesn't have seniority. Like it should just be granted to him because he has a dick. He also IS a dick which is why most people hate working with him.

I really just want to bitch slap him and tell him to get the fuck over himself. I guess he grew up being "privileged" and fawned over and now that he has to actually produce results he's mad. And no, he isn't one of those Gen Y people, either. He's just a spoiled, arrogant ass who thinks the world revolves around him and when he's faced with the reality it doesn't, he gets mad.

Well, maybe if you started doing your JOB you wouldn't be on the hotseat every day.

The boss will come in and ask him about something and he'll make a zillion excuses (as usual) and promise to have results "by the end of the day" or whatever. So she comes back at the end of the day (or whenever he promised the results) and asks him what the update is.

He gets pissy and makes excuse after excuse and one particular issue he's been making excuses about for the last two weeks. (He's blaming the temp). I just close my eyes and put on my headphones.

The thing is, the temp is a little "off" and he can't seem to understand the clearest of directions but instead of checking up on him to make sure he is doing stuff right, Ass Clown (my co-worker) just dumps stuff on him and walks off then blames the hapless TEMP when things aren't done.

He's such an asshole (co-worker, not temp). I can see why the last person in this job left. He just grates on your last nerve trying to be the source of all information yet knowing nothing because he won't actually do the job.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 3:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com