~What in the Hell?~

Thursday, January 18, 2007

~ Jerry Springer Would Be Proud ~

This saga of the maid, Steve, the husband and the girlfriend just keeps getting better and better.

Apparently the maid (who is fucking Steve) is also fucking Steve's best friend. But wait, there's more! The best friend is soon to be engaged to someone ELSE! And he wants to keep the maid on as his back up piece of ass. But Steve wants it, too. (The maid's ass). What this girl has, I dunno. Not a job, that's for sure.

And, get this - now the maid's husband wants her back because he's gotten tired of his mistress. My God. You can't make shit like this UP! Talk about an epic cluster fuck!

Oh, the drama! The humanity!

We can add even more drama from my end with the on-going, never-ending fucked up bitch of work.

It goes without saying that the sea hag is an epic c*nt. I don't use that word lightly. It would seem that I am not the only one who is fed up with her bullshit and lying. Her little "pet" has decided that since she didn't get a raise (and, after all, she deserved it for sucking up like an Orek vacuum cleaner) she's going to take a job somewhere else! Imagine it!

Now the sea hag is all upset because she knows I'm trying to quit the company and her little pet is leaving too. Nobody is happy and her protector (her manager who covers up her shit and lies for her) is getting transferred. Anyone else see where this is going? Her C*ntiness is heading for trouble 'cause the chickens are coming home to roost.

The suspense is killing me (probably quite literally). I can't wait until she gets her comeuppance. I have a feeling it's going to be this spring. Ugh. I hate waiting! But it will be a very nice birthday present.

Now there's this fucktard who is being a total asshole and I told him "hey, if you don't like it, talk to (the big boss who project this is)." His response "well, I'm writing you at midnight. I've been helping. Boo hoo!" Uh, no. You're still not giving me the information I've requested, asshole! And if it doesn't matter, then why won't you give it to me? My God, I just want to slap his face off!

You can bet this same sonofabitch is going to be hounding me in a month or two with bullshit HE wants. And, of course, it will be urgent. Like the fate of Western Civilization hangs in the balance if I don't help him. Fuck him. Fuck his attitude of "my needs are more important and I can't be bothered to help you out. Even if it IS insignificant."

Now I'm going to go tell on him. HA! I don't like him anyway.

Hopefully I can go tattle and still have time to meet Lilibean for lunch. I think it's my turn to pay.

Bexie, honey - drop me an email!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 9:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com