~What in the Hell?~

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

~ What Is Good In Life? What is Not So Good In Life? ~

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and got what they wanted from St. Nick. Me? I'm still pining for a clean, consistent axel. This year I asked for a double. Why not? If you're going to ask, might as well ask BIG!

I got a cold instead. Ugh. But it's just a head cold - no throwing up or anything. I just HATE that. Mostly I feel rather dizzy and somewhat tired. But that's to be expected I guess. It just sucks.

So what is good in life? Let us reflect. The Creature sitting on your lap asleep as you read a good book. I think that is one of the best things in life. He's so contented sitting there, all nice and warm and fuzzy snoozing away. I could sit there for hours like that. Truly Heaven could not be much better.

What else is good in life? Warm bread right out of the oven. With real butter. Mmmmm.

A bonfire, drums and good company are all the best things in life. Sleeping in on a Saturday morning.

My idea of Heaven? A trusty Peke at your side all day. Maybe hitting a few classes during the day, taking a nap in the afternoon with a nice big non-fattening lunch followed by philosophy then drumming and dancing until the wee hours. Get up and do it again.

That, to me, is what is good in life. And it's free.

What is Not So Good in Life? Steve running off with the maid. Yeah, well. It's gets better. Talk about your "Elaborate Scenario".

So he's been fucking the maid for about the last month (or more, probably). The maid who is married to someone ELSE and has a kid by a third guy.

But wait, there's more! The maid and her husband are living with another woman (who has been having a long term affair with the husband that the maid is well aware of). Now it turns out that the "other woman" may also be pregnant.

So now the maid is pissed and wants a divorce. Of course she has nowhere to live. Do we see where this is going?

I ask Steve just how he managed to get mixed up in this cluster fuck (quite literally, everyone is fucking everyone else). His response? "I dunno. It just sort of happened."

Riiiiiight. "It just sort of happened". Like Iraq "just sort of happened". Like the mistress getting knocked up "just sort of happened". Shit like THAT don't "just sorta happen", fucktard! Shit like that is planned and takes a long time to develop. Most of us with any sort of foresight can see it coming a mile away!

Maybe that's the problem. Maybe having some sort of foresight unclouded by testosterone poisoning is a curse. So be it.

I will use my considerable foresight to get myself well away from this shithouse that is about to explode. I don't want no part of this crap. I know trouble when I sees it and this - THIS - is big trouble. Pretty soon I'm going to need a damned scorecard to know all of the players.

So I didn't get my Axel for Christmas. And I more or less got the boot for the unemployed maid (who already has a kid). Yeah. But I still have The Creature.

I probably should be upset or something. But I'm just too damned tired. I have a cold and I need to finish my last test up so I can start my next class.

And, quite honestly, all of this drama is just too much. Really. A bunch of nonsense drama that will accomplish nothing. Like I need more drama after dealing with the sea hag! Please! I need to save my strength.

I know that bitch is going to come after me again in the new year and I need to be ready for it! All this high school drama over who's fucking who is just a sideshow that I don't need. I have enough issues to deal with on my own without adding this sort of nonsense to it.

Have a Happy New Year! Don't forget what is good in life and fuck the drama.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 8:41 AM

1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEPHY!! It's Bexie.. I miss you and you're missed at EiTR!! Come back, girly! <3 I miss your warmth and humor (god, you're so funny!!) So come back again <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com