~What in the Hell?~

Monday, December 11, 2006

~ Ugh ~

I have this very noticeable gash on the bridge of my nose and people keep staring. I think I'm going to have to make up a story about it because the truth is rather dumb. (I scratched myself with my thumbnail taking off my sweater last week).

Nobody seems to believe it. Maybe I'll say instead that I did it skating. And let them try to figure out how my blade reached the bridge of my nose.

It looks really bad, tho. Oh, well. Nothing I can do about it really.

Saturday I was all ready to get some stuff done and what happened? I slept most of the day. Didn't eat anything but some toast. That sinus infection must've taken more out of me than I realized. Then Sunday all I did was eat! WTF?

Not junk, either. I ate FOOD - beef stew (that I made myself), a ton of vegetables, rice, fish - it was like I was starving for FOOD. Weird. I kinda felt guilty but it wasn't like I was eating hamburgers, fries and candy.

I'm working on embroidering a pair of jeans I bought. I'm putting this peacock on there and it looks pretty cool. I figured "why not?" Why should Steve have all the pretty embroidered stuff? I need some cool mundane embroidered stuff. Might as well spiff up some clothes. It's pretty easy and I can do it during class for the most part.

The Creature had to have one of his teeth pulled - it was getting ready to fall out so the vet just pulled it. Poor old geezer. The vet said he is about 80! So, yeah, I guess being toothless comes with the territory. But he's healthy as he can be. And still rotten to his very core. I dunno who spoiled that dog but it wasn't ME!

My computer monitor at work is threatening to go. It's only about 2 years old. What's up with that? It keeps blinking and flickering. So bogus. And I'm sure they won't let me order another one. Ugh. I'll hold on to it until the screen turns black and I can no longer see it.

Get this - last week this douchebag manager of ours decided to invite everyone to a Christmas party this Friday. Just over a weeks notice! WTF?? Then, today we get a note saying we have to bring gifts for a gift exchange!! Like when in the HELL am I supposed to go get a gift? And why couldn't you have said something two or three weeks ago?

Not that I plan on going - I have practice and the Christmas ice show is that night as well. Some people are just ignorant. And people around HERE seem to think that your life revolves around work. Aw, hell no!

I'm sure I'll hear about it but I don't care. Let them bitch and threaten and whatever. Fire me and I'll collect unemployment. Just a nice paid vacation to look for another job.

It seems like all of the job postings have slowed down this time of year. And I haven't heard anything from the three companies I applied to earlier. I should call them and see what the deal is.

JK came down today and was talking to me about it. She's rather in the same boat. She said that they have lost a lot of people upstairs because of the piss poor management and more are trying to leave.

I wonder how many more people need to leave before these idiots wake the hell up>? Of course, they never think they are the problem. The truth is, they are about 80% of the problem.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 3:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com