~What in the Hell?~

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

~ Wednesday ~

And I'm back to my normal skating schedule. Yay for that! Altho "boo" on the soreness. This getting old BS is for the birds! What a bunch of crap! (I think that if I were to get back to my three days a week skating routine it wouldn't be so bad, tho. Just a constant ache that you sort of learn to live with).

This weekend is more camping and I am very much looking forward to it. Especially since this is up in the BFE and there are lots of bats and owls that come out at night. It's awesome! Very cool to see the bats flitting around by firelight and hear the owls. It's like the world (mundania) doesn't exist anymore. Just you and the woods. Ahhhh! So nice!

This weekend was a holiday weekend (which I needed for sanity purposes). Of course, all the grandiose plans I had made were for naught. I ended up doing something I hadn't planned on but needed done anyway. I cleaned off my balcony, repainted a storage box and did a lot of cleaning.

I had originally intended to do a bunch of sewing - some repair work and some making new stuff. This was not accomplished.

However, I DID beat The Creature. And I fooled him yet again! For the last two times I've come in the back door and yelled. He (foolishly) has run to the front door giving me the opportunity to run and hide in the house. He KNOWS I'm there but he can't find me so he runs around doing his high-pitched scream/bark thing until mom yells at me.

So THIS time, I came in the garage door and yelled. He ran to the back door. HA! I was just about to hide when mom yelled at him and pointed at me! WTF?? My own mother blew me in! Of course, I'm flat busted and there's no where to hide because he's seen me. I just take my "punishment" and sit down in the floor so he can blow snot in my face and lick me.

He wanted a lot of attention. Starving for love he is! LOL!

This week is going to be pretty busy - I have stuff to do after work all week. Today is skating, tomorrow is chiro and Friday I'm taking a half day to go camping. I'd like to go to the gym tomorrow if I can. I haven't been in a while and I'm porking up again.

Freaking GAINED 4 pounds at Pennsic! Who the FUCK GAINS weight at Pennsic? That is unbelieveable! All I do is walk - everywhere. MILES. And I GAINED weight? Wasn't like I was eating all of the time, either. That just amazes (and disgusts) me. It must've been the rum - but don't think for one minute I'm about to give THAT up! Oh, hell no! We'll just add another few laps in the pool or something!

What else? Hmmm. I got my "distance" degree coursebook from the school I requested (thinking that their WEBSITE was correct). On their website, it says you can get a masters on line in anthropology, right? So I order the coursebook. In the BOOK it says you have to be on campus. Right. That's bogus. I'm going to have to call them and see what the deal is. I wanted to take a class this fall.

I got my local continuing ed brochure, too. I think I might take a few classes there. I haven't gone to a class in a while. One is for career decision making. Hey, every little bit helps.

And there are a few astronomy classes down at the observatory that sound interesting. It was sooooooo cool when I took that one astronomy class and we got to look thru the BIG observatory telescope at Saturn and Jupiter! That was AWESOME! We got to see an eclipse on Jupiter. Very, very cool!

Yesterday I somehow managed to lose my work id. Oh, I know where it is. I was "making" and scraped it off of myself. When I got out to the car, the only thing that was left was the clip. hahahaha! I had to laugh at that. I must've tried to squeeze between something and raked it off of myself.

It's out there somewhere. I just have to go find it. If someone else finds it first I'm likely to grow a beard and an afro. LOL! But it would serve me right I guess. Lord knows I've certainly drawn enough beards in my day! (And managed to appear completely innocent of it!)

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 8:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com