~What in the Hell?~

Sunday, July 23, 2006

~ Computers Suck! ~

My stupid POS has decided, for whatever reason, to do something very funky and uncalled for. I think it's my monitor (it's been acting weird for the last couple of months and I'm just too damned cheap/lazy to worry about it). So now the text is like GIGANTIC and it only has 16 colors. Fucked up.

But it's a good excuse to go get a new one (something I've been threatening to do for a while now). Altho I'll have to wait until Mercury goes out of retrograde ont he 29th. And probably until after Pennsic. No point having the computer here when I'm not going to be here.

Yesterday I went home to take mom her caks and beat The Creature. Poor old geezer - he's deaf as a post! When I came in, he was laying down the hall staring at the garage door where dad had left. I walk in, start talking to mom and he still doesn't hear me. So I walk to the other end of the hall and yell "HEY!" Well, he jumps right up and runs to me. I had to laugh at him.

He didn't want a beatin' so I just gave him some love. And I had to cut his grinch feet down - he kept biting his one foot and when I went to trim it, it looked like it had been bleeding under his pad. Mom and I took him into the bathroom and put some peroxide on it. He stopped chewing it after that so either it tasted bad or it stopped bothering him.

Dad and I went to look at trailer hitches for my car. I think I'm going to need to get a "platform" to haul all of my stuff to Pennsic. It will end up costing me about $300 total and I dunno if I want to spend that just yet. I don't "need" it. But I don't "need" a new computer, either.

So - I'm still debating about the trailer hitch. We'll see.

Today I've been priming the yurt rafters. I wanted to have them all primed and now they are. Yesterday I did some packing - the kitchen stuff and the bedclothes - pretty much everything but the clothes. I'll probably do that next weekend. I need to do the laundry before I pack underwear and that.

I'm trying to download all of my music, ect. to CDs so I can upload them into a new computer when (if) I get one. I've gotten everything downloaded except for my music. I had no idea I had so much music on this thing! Amazing!

Now I'm tired and hungry and I think I'm going to take a shower and lay around the rest of the day. I probably should cook something but I'm going to take a shower first. I'm covered in paint and I've been sweating all day. And I need to wash my hair.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 4:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com