~What in the Hell?~

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

~ Amusing Dream ~

Lately I've been having a bit of trouble sleeping. Not quite sure why - could be my allergies or my back hurting and waking me up. Going to sleep isn't a problem usually but STAYING asleep lately has been an issue.

The good part of that is I am not deep sleeping so I am remembering my dreams a lot more. Last nights in particular was quite amusing.

I dreamed I was somewhere like Cozumel in Mexico. It was a small town where there are a lot of restaurants/bars for the tourists. I had wandered off the beaten path shopping (as I tend to do) and I was getting hungry.

On down the street was a restaurant. Standing in front of the restaurant was a "greeter" so I walk up to him and ask if they are serving supper. He says yes and they also have a bar. The place looks pretty quiet from the outside. Just a few people having drinks - very low key.

He leads me inside to the back of the restaurant and it's full of people. There's like some party going on with a buffet, drinks and a salsa band. I'm looking around and I'm thinking I'm in the wrong place.

So I say to the guy leading me, "Am I supposed to be here?"

And he says, "Not everyone can find this place." And he smiles at me and holds his arm out for me to walk on into the room.

I'm still not sure if I should be there. It looks like some "hoity-toity" party and while I usually don't MIND crashing a party this one doesn't seem quite "right".

Then, totally out of the blue, Johnny Depp appears at Capt. Jack Sparrow and says, "come on, luv!" And holds his hand out to me.

Hey, like I need to be told twice! I run in there and slide my arm around him and hug him. Then he hands me a drink and we start talking about who knows what. All I know is he was quite the wit and I was laughing my ass off talking to him.

How long this went on, I don't know. I just remember walking around with him - his arm over my shoulders - just a drinking and blabbering when he spies someone in the crowd.

So he yells something to the effect of "Hey! Look here! A redhead!" And he grabs me around the neck and pushes my head down so my hair falls forward so everyone can see.

I'm like "WTF?" And start giggling at his goofiness. It wasn't until he said something just then that I realized I was the ONLY non-blonde female in the room. It was weird. But normal.

He pulls my head back up and I'm still giggling at him. I look over to see who in the hell he was talking to and, there, surrounded by Barbies, was The Big O. And I blushed. I could FEEL it - the hotness on my cheeks.

Johnny pecks me on the cheek as I'm still stupidly grinning and blushing. I look at him and he gives me this look like "HA! Gotcha!" Like he knew all along about the Big O and was just teasing me.

I poke him in the ribs in annoyance and he starts laughing. So of course I crack up (it doesn't take much). And he's saying something like "I knew it! I knew it!"

The Big O stands there watching us like he wants to come over and join in the fun but the "fembots" have him trapped and he doesn't want to be "rude" and just dump them.

And I remember the fembots trying to get Orally's attention as Johnny and I are giggling like the two goofy drunks we are but he isn't looking at them. He's watching us and keeps saying, "yeah. uh-huh" to the fembots. I felt so sorry for him. Really, I did! Odd as that sounds!

I KNEW I should want to jump on him and lick him (because that's what I want, right?) but I just was having too much fun with Johnny.

I mean, the Big O is beautiful but a sense of humor will win with me EVERY TIME. Unfortunately for him, She Who Could Have Rescued Him was busying giggling and acting a fool (which is my GREATEST pleasure in life. Make no mistake!)

Poor thing looked so sad, really. I felt SORRY for him because he looked bored out of his mind. He hadn't quite progressed to the "gnaw off my own leg to escape" stage but I still felt bad for him.

It's strange how you remember certain details about dreams. I can clearly see The Big O standing there, that dark messy hair and those chocolate eyes watching our every move.

He's holding a drink in his right hand. It's a highball glass with something cold and clear in it - or lemon flavored. He has on a dark suit. He wants a cigarette but can't smoke for some reason.

One of the fembots (the one standing closest to me) has on a gold/tan sleeveless dress that is cut just above the knee. It zips up the back. There is embroidery or fringe on the bottom of it. She's holding a glass in both of her hands and standing very close to the Big O. As he backs up, she steps forward. The girl beside her does the same. They both have straight ash blonde hair to their shoulders. I can't see their faces.

That's the last I remember of the dream. I know *I* was having a good time and I wished Orally would have been able to have fun but he was trapped. Trapped by the fembots! Oh, the horror!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 8:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com