~What in the Hell?~

Monday, March 20, 2006

~ It's Monday - the first day of Spring ~

Supposedly - altho I hear there's an uber ice/snow storm heading this way and the temp isn't supposed to be out of the 40's all week. Fuck. This weather is a bunch of BULLSHIT I tell you! *grumble*

I'm still trying to recouperate from the weekend of mondo skating. Taking stock of my wounds. Today I went to scratch my forehead and it hurt like hell. I started feeling around and found I have a knot there over my left eye. WTF? Then I remembered that I bashed my head on the car door while trying to put my costumes in the car. Ouch!

My knee has a bruise on it - a very nice purple color - from where I slid on it. I was supposed to slide on the BOTTOM of my knee (it has a nice callous there for just that very purpose). But my leg was too far back and I hit the TOP of my knee - right on my knee cap and now it's purple and sore.

My hip has a knot on it from falling on it (the same spot - TWICE) and my spinning foot bunion is starting to come back. Or something. The outside joint of my little toe is very very tender. It hasn't bothered me skating for the last year or two now all of a sudden it's hurting again. What's up with that?

So far, that's all of the wounds from the weekend. Went to the chiro today. Man, was I out of alignment. He wanted to know what I'd been doing. "Busting my ass on the ice". lol! Hey, somebody's gotta do it.

I'm still pretty tired. I had to make today and my ass was dragging. I thought I was going to fall asleep right there and tumble down the stairs. Luckily I didn't. And my mp3 player bit the dust or went on strike or some crazy shit. It played for a while then just stopped and I couldn't get it to do anything. It was all charged up and everything. Weird. I'm going to hook it up to the computer tomorrow and see what it's problem is.

Today I was a bad, bad girl. I bought shoes. Lots of shoes. Platform heels that I've threatened to get for years. And a pair of go-go boots! LOL! Can you believe it? Oh, I couldn't resist! I got one pair of platforms for $2 - yeah! Cause they only had MY SIZE left! Woooooo! Yay for the small feet!

I did get a cute pair of wedges, tho. I think I'll let mom wrap them for my birthday. Those were the most expensive pair. Black velvet wedges and they were $20. Then I got a pair of wedge sandals (I DO need sandals - my other pairs are literally falling apart), another pair of platforms (sandals) and something else. I ended up with 6 pairs of shoes. My God. That's more shoes than I've EVER bought at one time. And it only cost me $70 with shipping and everything. So that's less than $12 a pair and you can't beat THAT!

And those ugly platforms will go perfectly with the ugly pants I got at the flea market. I'll look like I did in 1976! LOL!!! Only bigger and older! LOL! Wow.

I'm so gonna wear those into work, too (the shoes, not the pants). What a change from my steel toed boots, huh? HA! Besides, it'll give the guys something to make fun of me for. I haven't given them anything to make of lately. They've grown accustomed to the ethnic clothes and jewelry. I'll have to hit them with the 70's. THAT will get their attention! LOL!

Speaking of getting ones attention - I caught a glimpse of a pointed ear the other day and the scent of someone quite familiar. He's either gotten careless (which I doubt) or he wants me to know he's "checking up" on me. Well, that's fine. As long as he doesn't start his nonsense again we'll be ok.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 6:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com