~What in the Hell?~

Sunday, February 12, 2006

~ Weekend ~

Saturday Dad and I went to the flea market. I spent $50 but got a lot of stuff I needed. Peg drops, socks, a new pair of scissors and the like. Stocked up on some serious incense, too.

It had been a really long time since I'd been there. They've gotten some new people in selling some different stuff. Found a lady who was selling the Shea butter so I got some of that. She's actually taken the bits of pulp out and added a nice scent so that's really nice. And I love that stuff.

The smell of grease there was just - ew. It was making me ill when we got to the food area. I dunno how people can eat everything fried. I guess I must have outgrown it (or gotten used to eating everything steamed). They even had deep fried oreos. Ugh. That even SOUNDS nasty!

We're going to go to the big outside one when the weather gets nice. And they'll start cooking out on the grills, too, which will be yummy! In the spring and summer you get more fresh vegetables, too and I like going there and picking up a bunch of stuff then eating it at home.

Dad likes picking over every last bit of junk. Mom's glad to get the house to herself. The dog doesn't care (altho he falsely believes that when we return we will have something for HIM! HA!)

Needless to say the only thing The Creature got was a well-deserved beating! He was barking his head off at the neighbors today for some reason. Then he got mad because I was laying on "his couch". HA! When he goes an opposible thumb THEN he can make the rules. Until that day comes, *I* will rule! LOL!

Today was dropping Steve off to catch his flight. Then I picked up some pita bread and some hummus. It was actually pretty good. After I got home, I took a nap. You know I love my afternoon naps (when I can get them).

I've been a lazy bum lately - I haven't worked out or skated since Wednesday. Today I did one of my videos, tho. Tomorrow is skating. I was pooping out toward the end of the week. And I had to make on Friday - THAT was a hassle and a half. Everything was all messed up. The LAST thing I wanted to do after being on my feet all day was go to the gym. I was just too tired.

Hopefully this week will be better - I won't be as tired. I'd like to see the sun, tho. You know - run off to somewhere warm and sunny for the weekend. We'll have to see.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 8:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com