~What in the Hell?~

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

~ Wierd Dreams ~

I had some really really strange dreams last night. Very odd.

The first one was a bit of a nightmare. I dreamed I went to Pennsic and forgot all the rum! GAH! The horror! I was so upset. Nevermind that there is a Beer 4 Less about ten miles away. Just the THOUGHT of going to Pennsic without rum was, well, quite terrifying. And disheartening.

Later I dreamed that me and two other people (I knew them in the dream but I can't remember who they were now - a guy and a girl) were kidnapped and being held hostage in some sort of mechanical garage. Meaning a garage where cars are repaired. I don't know. It was a dream. Do they ever make a bit of sense?

The Master Batcher was there - why I don't know. I can't figure out if he was trying to help us, if he was one of us or if he was a kidnapper. Then my dad shows up and wants to rescue us.

I was like "uh, no." My dad is like OLD, ok? He's had a triple bypass. He doesn't need to be fighting off kidnappers. So he and I got into an argument about why he shouldn't be trying to rescue us.

We ended up coming to some sort of agreement that we would attack the kidnappers together so the others could escape. It was very odd. All we had were two knives. We burst into the garage part from the office part where we were being held and there was a bunch of yelling and knives flying and people running. The Master Batcher ended up getting stabbed in the side but he was ok.

I don't know what happened to me or my dad or anyone else. I just remember Brent getting stabbed and yelling that he was ok. Very bizarre.

So I called him this morning. He says, "oh, did you get my email?" Nope, no email. Just a weird ass dream. Seems he did need to talk to me, tho. Sorry, dude. I told you - stop broadcasting on my frequency and I'll stop picking up the signal.

About work. Well, if I had a dollar for everytime this week someone asked me when I'm going to have this monster completed I'd be able to say "fuck off" and retire. It's just amazing.

Hey - YOU were the one who wouldn't get off your butt and do your part to speed up the process. Now you want to come bitch at ME? I don't think so.

Just another hair pulling day in the salt mines. Ugh.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 3:07 PM

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No rum at the Beer 4 Less in PA. You have to go to a state store. Liquor is all sold/controlled by the state. Though some Giant Eagles may now have liquor stores in/attached to them. I don't know if that was ever accomplished.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Rogue Goddess said...

Ah yes. How could I forget? The last time the Nautical Bastard attacked we had to re-stock at the state store.

That's ok. As long as I know where I can get booze all is right with the world.

Besides, there's no shortage of vinters and brewers at Pennsic. It was just a nightmare.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com