~What in the Hell?~

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

~ Tuesday Again ~

It's been a while since I've posted. Had a bit of a busy weekend. Went home on Sunday and gave The Creature a bath. My brother had his boxer there. She's like 50lbs and thinks she's a lap dog. Ugh.

She kept getting in my lap and mashing me. And when I tried to chase Ug she ran over me. Dang. I'm not used to getting abused by the dog. I'm used to dishing it out! LOL!

Ug was none too pleased that she planted herself in my lap. Apparently, he thinks my lap belongs to HIM when he has a mind to sit in it. HA!

So The Creature is clean now and dad is happy.

Today I went for my pix again. He's really upgraded his setup with new lighting and new backdrops. I was impressed. He said he's been able to quit his day job and just do photos which is what he wanted so that's cool.

My back is a little sore from all the twisting. And I went to practice yesterday at lunch. I needed it. It was ok. My first attempt at figures since I got my skates sharpened.

It took me a while to find my camel again but my leg height is getting rather nice. The muscle is coming back and I can raise it a lot higher than before.

I had a hard time keeping my feet under me in some of the figs. I'll have to work on those some more this week. I also need to get that test form turned in before I forget (or the deadline passes).

The Christmas stuff is still up and I really don't have the motivation to take it down yet. Just been tired these last few days. Probably the weather. It's cold and dark so all I really wanna do is sleep. It happens.

I finally got that damned tire fixed and put on the car. Dad seemed amazed that I actually could change the tire. I'm like "uh, remember you showed me how?" WTF? I guess he thought it went in one ear and out the other but I've changed PLENTY of tires thus far.

There is some nice plaid fabric laying on my floor - tempting me to turn it into a dress. Maybe sometime soon I will do this. Or maybe I will continue to threaten it.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 9:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com