~What in the Hell?~

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

~ Today Must Be ~

All Fucktards Return to Work Day. Traffic this morning was TERRIBLE. Idiots slamming on their breaks and cutting across two lines of traffic because they missed their exit (probably talking on a damned cell phone.) Stupid trucks everywhere clogging up traffic by driving 50mph in the high speed lane. GAH!

You stupid fuckers! It was sooooooo nice when you were all GONE! No idiots on the road. No stupid trucks clogging up the exit ramps. Fuck. Now you've all returned like a plague of locusts. Fuckers. BAH!

And with them the "OMG I'm gonna DIE" crowd. Look. I told you BEFORE Christmas to tell me what you wanted and you couldn't make up your mind. Now, all of a sudden you want it TODAY. THIS MINUTE. WTF? Did you miss that part where I said "no"? Yeah, well, you'll get over it.

Get this - today the sea hag thinks she's going to roll in here and start demanding my presence in meetings after 4:30pm. Hey, bitch - I'm in here at the crack of dawn for a REASON. I SKATE on Wednesdays and need to leave by 4:30 to make it to the rink on time. Today is especially bad - I have to leave even EARLIER because my skates are being held hostage and I must randsom them.

If you want to have a fucking meeting with me I suggest you make it on Tuesday or Thursday. Or, better yet, in the morning. But since you're lazy ass doesn't show up here until 9am I guess that's not going to happen. Who's fault is THAT?

Don't you love it? Wasn't I just so calm and peaceable over the holidays? I think so. I don't think I was nearly as irritated and swearing as now. You gotta love busting hump for "the man". GAH!

Today I get this hysterical email from marketing wanting to know what we are going to do about X because they want Y. I'm like "they are totally independent of each other. What happens to X won't happen to Y because they are two different chemicals." This seemed to confuse them.

OK - let me put it to you in language you can understand. Apple - orange. Get it? Fucking idiots. Where the hell do they find these morons? They remind me of those "best of the best of the best" in Men in Black when Will Smith goes in to take the MIB test.

A bunch of conformists who can't friggin THINK for themselves. GAH! Someone has to TELL them what to think, what to do and how to do it. Douchebags.

Hey - at least it's not freezing out.

OK - I gotta get ready to go. I have to "rescue" my skates and hit practice. I've been a bad bad girl and not gone since before the holiday. :-(

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 3:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com