~What in the Hell?~

Monday, December 19, 2005

~ Ugh. ~

I had every intention of going to the gym tonight after work. Until Aunt Flo smacked me full force. Oh, it hurts! My back. The nausea. The cramps. Ugh. It beats the hell outta the alternative, tho.

Sometimes it's bad. Most of the time not. Only when I'm a day or two late it really gets painful. Like now. I guess the ol' bod figured I was recouperating too quickly from my tangle with the ice.

Damn. Last week I was so very sore. My butt is still sore on the bottom. I took a couple of hard falls and could hardly sit down for a few days. Ouch!

Since I didn't hit the gym, I did some laundry and some present wrapping. Also bought a mp3 player. I was gonna wait until after the holiday - damn near everything is sold out. But good ol' ebay had a few. So I got one.

The selling point was I could put books on tape on it. Yay for more language lessons! And it will be nice to have at the gym instead of carrying around the CD player that skips.

This weekend Steve bought himself some new toys. I finally got a DVD player. Yeah, I know. I'm behind the times. Still haven't hooked it up yet. Probably get around to it sometime next week or so.

I think I'm going to pick up The Creature on Friday and keep him until Christmas. So I can love on him - the poor mistreated thing! HA!

Probably go to bed early tonight since I don't feel too good. I hate cramps. Ugh.

And I still need to finish Mr. Wicked's story. Things have gotten pretty quiet around AFF lately. I'm thinking the holidays have pretty well occupied everyone. But I wanted to get this done before Christmas so I'd best get on the ball.

It just feels so odd ending it without him here. Like admitting he's really gone. WTF is up with me being in denial? I wanted him gone, didn't I?

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 6:33 PM

2 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, wanting something so much, is the only reason its still has meaning. Upon aquiring whatever it may be, we find we loathe it. Not because it isn't what we wanted, but its not the glory we thought it would be. And our coveted diamond is really just a lump of coal.

Or maybe because we devoted so much to it, and it wasn't worth it. But hope is a funny thing. Hope makes us strive even though we know that disappointment may be all we find.

There's nothing ever wrong but nothing's ever right, Such a cruel contradiction
-Shinedown - Burning Bright

Sorry, I've been out, had a few drinks, awakens the brooding philosopher, but you already knew that

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Rogue Goddess said...

Dude, you're sounding like Erol here.

What does that have to do with Aunt Flo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com