~What in the Hell?~

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

~ My Secrets (sort of) ~

Don't get all excited. I'm not about to reveal anything incriminating so if that's what you're hoping for, well, you'll just have to look elsewhere. I may be dim but I'm not completely oblivious! LOL!

In no particular order, the things I feel like revealing to the whole wide world are:

**Sometimes I eat things not because I'm hungry but because I like the way they feel in my mouth. I love the feel of mashed potatoes (instant when they are firm), grits, ice cream and pudding skin. LOVE. And I will eat this stuff just to FEEL it. (Now does it come as a surprise to anyone that I'm "orally fixated". LOL!)

**I have never been comfortable being a female unless it's around gay men. They don't care.

**I hate what my job has done to me. How much of a hateful bitch it has made me. I can't be civil to anyone at this damned place because they try to take advantage of it. It's so fucking cutthroat.

**When I'm on the ice I feel beautiful. I am beautiful when I skate. I would rather skate than have sex. There, I said it. A bad day on the ice is better than a good lay because skating is all about ME. Sex is not.

**Sometimes I wish I could just run away to Yosemite or somewhere wild like that and live in my yurt. That way I wouldn't have to deal with the morons and haters who inhabit this planet in droves.

**On occassion, I've made myself throw up after I've eaten or drank too much.

**I regret not giving my parents grandchildren.

**I am envious of Lilibean. She is so talented and smart. She makes me a jealous bitch.

**Just once I'd like to have a sugar daddy. For about two months. Someone who buys me stuff just because I look good (to him).

**I hate this weather but I'm afraid to leave my parents. It will be up to ME to take care of them if they are no longer able to do it themselves. So I can't leave.

**I hate him for lying to us about who he truly is.

**I hate her for being so fucking boney it makes the rest of us look OBESE in comparison (eventho WE are the normal ones and SHE is the FREAK). And yet I'd love to be that skinny. Just once so I could wear anything.

**One day I'm going to fly into Frankfurt airport and watch the arrivals/departures board. When a cool place I've never been pops up on that board, I'm going to hop that flight. Just because I can.

**Everytime I hear my married girlfriends bitch about how useless/lazy their husbands are I'm glad I never got married in the first place. Husbands are a burden.

**I refuse to get a cell phone because I don't want people to be able to find me whenever THEY want.

**I wish Steve had never found my blog because what he reads here upsets him more often than not.

**I ordered Linda a present for Christmas but when it came in the mail I knew my dad would love it. So I gave it to him instead.

**Sometimes I just lay around and sleep when I should go to the gym, skate, clean or do something productive. And I feel so guilty about it.

**I miss Mr. Wicked. A lot.

Enough of that! Here's something to make you giggle. At least, it makes me giggle. Favorite messageboard quote of the day: "I too thought it was a particularly peculiar day. I posted a thread about favorite (TV) Christmas episodes (sic) and the third post wished me death. Nothing says 'Merry Christmas' like a death wish."

Where do people come up with this stuff? That still cracks me up.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 12:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com