~What in the Hell?~

Monday, December 05, 2005

~ It's Monday Already ~

And it's freezing cold. I really hate this infernal weather.

It's safe to buy electronics now - Mercury is no longer in retrograde. To usher in this change of events I've done a bunch of shopping (on line, of course!) today. HA!

I hate shopping and the crowds so bad - I've ordered most of my stuff out of catalogues or on the web. Let someone ELSE fight the friggin' traffic and snow and morons who can't drive.

Only a few things left to get. And some little things. I might pick those up tomorrow or later this week. I dunno yet. Tomorrow I have to give blood. Wednesday is practice. Thursday I might stop somewhere. Or maybe not. I'd like to get Steve's quilt finished before Christmas. I've only got one side left to sew but I tend to procrastinate.

And I still have to make candy and that for mom. That should only take me one day but still - it will be a full day of nothing but baking and making.

I'm thinking that I don't even want to put the tree up this year. It's such a pain in the butt. I might put up some decorations but ah - we'll see.

This past weekend I went to see The Creature. He was very glad to see me. Foolishly he jumped up into dad's rocking chair and growled at me. So I started rocking the chair really fast and everytime he tried to jump out, I'd push him back and keep rocking until he just leapt on me to escape.

Then we ran around the house - him barking and growling and me shouting that I was going to "get him". This is one of our rituals. Mom says I'm the only one who chases him anymore. Huh! He likes it. He usually runs into every room of the house (and expects ME to follow him).

Last night I had a hard time sleeping for some reason. I think it's because 1)I haven't been eating enough veggies and 2)I haven't been getting enough exercise. Bad girl! But I did go into work early. So I was at least productive.

Tonight I went to practice. Everyone is getting on everyone else's nerves. There's the Christmas Ice Show coming up and everyone wants to do their program and the ice is crowded. It's rather crazy. I'm not doing the show. No reason for it. And I need to get my skates sharpened. I should do that after practice on Wednesday. They really need it.

I haven't been able to practice my violin lately and that makes me sad. I think I may practice tonight. I still haven't gotten any peg drops to keep the pegs from slipping on it. I can probably pick some up at Guitar Center sometime.

Just trying to keep warm. Gotta send out the Christmas cards this week. They are sitting here, staring at me accussingly. I guess I should get on that.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 7:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com