~What in the Hell?~

Thursday, December 08, 2005

~ It Has Started ~

The hated snow. It's coming down like a mother out there. And not a salt truck to be seen. Amazing. It's not like they didn't know it was coming. I knew this morning when I listened to the news.

Surprisingly, tho, traffic was moving ok when I went to the doctor. Just the normal delays at the exit/on ramps. No big deal. After I got out of the doc, tho, that was another story. Like 2" had fallen while I was in there. And I wasn't in there more than an hour and a half.

But I went home the back way and that wasn't bad. Now it's getting ugly, tho. I'm glad I'm not out in it.

All the hicks are going berserk. They're rushing out to the stop and rob to buy cigs, milk, bread and ho-ho's. Idiots. Act like they're going to be snowed in for YEARS. As if.

I have bread and diet coke so I'm good for a few weeks. And I can always WALK to the store. It might be a long walk but still - it's not a big deal. But I DO need to get stuff to make the Christmas candy. I'll do that this weekend.

The other day AFF went down and ate my last chapter as well as the reviews for it. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why in the hell this site is so unreliable. It goes down once every quarter and chews up shit. I dunno why they can't fix the damned thing! Aaaaahhhhhh! So I had to repost but I lost the reviews.

I need to finish these last chapters up, too. I'm almost done. Does it sound odd to say that I'll be rather sad to end this? It seems strange. And since he's vanished . . . well, this would be a good opportunity to complete his story without his "meddling". LOL!

The Christmas shopping is pretty well done. Let someone else fight the traffic - I'll mail checks and make phone calls. Someone can DELIVER stuff to me.

Still haven't managed to get my tire fixed or the oil changed. Hopefully I'll be able to do it tomorrow. They should have the roads cleared off by then.

I finally got the Christmas cards and bills out today. Yay! One less thing to do. I might actually not be pulling my hair out as the holidays approach! WTF?? That is certainly a sign of the apocalypse!

Well, I had the CUTEST picture of Ug with Santa but I can't seem to find it on my hard drive. He is soooooo CUTE! I like to scoop him up and kiss on him. He usually gets disgusted with me and hides behind mom (the dog, not santa). I'll post it when I find it.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 5:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com