~What in the Hell?~

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

~ The Beatings Will Continue . . . ~

Until morale improves! Dammit!

Sort of seems to be the theme around here. LOL! Ah, yes, but since it is the Holidays most of the "beaters" are mercifully GONE. The "beatees" (or "inmates" as some call us) are now running the asylum. And it is wonderful.

No one calling, emailing, barging into the office demanding I drop everything and do what they want right this minute before the DIE on the spot. People think I'm crazy for working the holidays. HA! It's peaceful and quiet and I can actually get stuff DONE.

Besides, why would I want to sit at home when it's freezing cold as hell? As if. I'll spend my vaca in the summer when I can be outside playing and wreaking havoc. Geez, don't you people know ANYTHING?

Being here alone IS a vacation! From YOU! LOL!

I wanted to go skating today at lunch but I'm still cold. And I'll have to eat before I go (if I want to get something from the cafeteria). I don't like eating before I skate. It's gross. I have to wait at least 2 hours. I guess I could just not eat at all but then I'd get bitchier around 4pm. Ah, well.

I need to practice, tho. In a bad way. I've only gotten to hit the ice once a week for the past two weeks and I'm bummed about it. Maybe I'll just bite the bullet, skate then grab some fast food on the way back. Altho I hate to. But it's better than going hungry.

Hopefully the ice won't be too crowded and I can work on my figures for my test in March. I really need to take that test - just to see where I am. I haven't tested in about two years and that's bogus.

Oh, I finally broke down and ordered me an mp3 player. I think I might have already said that, tho. It hasn't come yet. And I'm still waiting on a T-shirt for mom to arrive. If it doesn't it's no big deal. All my shopping is done and I only have like 3 more things to wrap. HA!

No panic. I rather like this shop by catalog/internet. Saves me a TON of hassle. And headache.

And today is the winter solstice. Get out and light the candles, bonfires, etc. to make sure the sun comes back! Shortest day of the year and if we don't appease the great red ball in the sky we may never see it again. Or so they say.

Doing a lot of thinking lately. Nothing I care to discuss. While some people may give voice to their darkest secrets in their blog I prefer to keep my most private thoughts private. I know people read eventho they might not comment. And sometimes things can rise up at a later date to bite you on the butt.

So for now I'll just say I've been thinking about being a "girl" again and how much I hated it when I was younger. I don't hate it as much now but it still feels very weird. It is not comfortable for me to be female. Strange as that sounds.

Maybe because I was raised with boys, I dunno.

All I DO know is that I want a nap. It's cold and dark and my feet are warm. I should be napping. Somewhere on a nice warm beach would be perfect.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 10:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com