~What in the Hell?~

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

~ Great Mysteries of Our Time ~

No, I ain't talking about who killed Kennedy or any of that nonsense. I wanna know the REAL deal. The practical stuff that puzzles me every day.

For example - how do complete and utter fucktards manage to get such good jobs when they can't even figure out how to open their damned email? How? How can they be promoted when they are too stupid to know that "f5" is a keyboard key? Insane!

Another one - how in the hell do my damned glasses get so friggin' DIRTY just by being on my FACE? I mean, my FACE don't get that dirty - why the hell do my glasses? It's disgusting.

The biggie that puzzles str8 women everywhere - why in the hell are the best looking, funniest, smartest dudes gay? Does God really want only the fat, ugly, hairy dudes to reproduce? WTF is up with THAT? It's just not fair! Dammit!

And today's burning question - Who in the hell ordered this weather? Well, take your azz to Siberia and turn the heat back on for crying out loud! It's freezing! Ugh.

Last night I met up with my gf and a mutual friend for dinner. It was a BLAST! We must've talked for 3 hours. Actually it was more like laughed insanely for three hours. And we weren't even drinking! I can't imagine how goofy we're going to be this weekend.

See, we were having so much fun carrying on that we decided to meet Friday night downtown. My gf is going to drive over here and one of us (whoever wants or is willing to remain sober - we'll probably flip a coin) is going to drive.

I'm very much looking forward to it. Should be a scream! My cheeks were sore from laughing so much. And it was just about nonsense. Bitching about work and "career crippling incidents" and just other stuff. But it was so nice to see both of them. Ah.

Work is work. But more and more the sea hag is realizing she doesn't know what the fuck is going on. Imagine THAT! And HER boss doesn't know what the fuck is going on. So now we all have to write up little reports on the server so they can keep track of what we're doing because they don't know.

Why not? Well, the sea hag is never around. No way. She's always in meetings trying to make herself look good - she doesn't have TIME to see what we're doing or help us! Perish the thought! *eye roll*

And I can't help but think she was a bit taken by surprise when I wrote up all of the projects I've worked on in the past year and handed it to her. She doesn't want to look that clueless again because she had no fucking idea how much work I did. Too late. She's still fucking clueless because she doesn't WANT to know. If she KNEW what we did - she'd have to help and she can't.

Anyway - enough of her. I had practice tonight. My pro asks me if I can - get this - do a Bielman spin. I'm like - uhm, well, no. Remember, I'm about 7 years older than YOU. She tends to forget that.

But I told her I would give it a shot. She seems to think that I've got enough muscle to do it and I am pretty flexible. Many, many snows (and several pounds)ago I COULD kick the back of my head so who knows? Maybe I might be able to one day. That would be rather impressive I think.

Hey - the spinning part is easy. It's the finding the foot and dragging it up over your head that's hard. Because you spin FASTER so you have to fight the g-force, too. Ah, well.

Been working on my moves. There's a test coming up in March and I think that's enough time to get ready. It should be if I can keep going to practice 2x or more a week. Not that I don't WANT to - I just usually don't have the time.
:-( But it's been like 3 years since I last tested and I really need to.

I think I might take the adult test this time around - it's pretty much the same as my last test with one additional set of figures. Not a big deal. I just HATED that last test with a passion. Ugh. But if I've done it once I can do it again. Especially since I've had a lot more practice! lol!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 7:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com