~What in the Hell?~

Friday, October 07, 2005

~ Thoughts for the Day ~

First,,,,,---- since the asshats at CS want to insist on pestering me with their stupidity,,,,, I've disabled anonymous comments!!^&$##%&(*(&*%^!! You banned ME,,,,,,, remember????? Fuckers,,,,!!!! LOL!

To anyone else with a blog here - post away! To Sandra in particular and any of my other FF readers who want to post or talk to me, just drop me an email - the link is on the sidebar here or you can reach me thru the AFF site as well. My email is on my profile there. You know I enjoy hearing from you! And I can post your comments in a new page here.

Ah, so. I got to talk at length to the Master Batcher this morning about the job situation. Very encouraging. Seems he had a bit of the same problem and was in the same situation so he knows where I'm coming from. That was quite heartening. I asked him how he handled the situation and he said, "I prayed she'd get pregnant."

I nearly fell outta my chair laughing. Apparently it worked, too. Huh. Maybe I'll have to tape a belly on this voodoo doll. Ya think? LOL!

It was good to hear him talk about stuff. He knows a lot of the "history" and why things are the way they are. It makes it a little easier to take once I understand what's going on. And it seems that we aren't the only ones who suffer from lack of training - it's pretty rampant.

How we manage to stay in business sometimes amazes me. A lot of people don't have an earthly clue as to what is going on. Me included. The rules change every day and the players change every day. One minute you're playing hockey with the Sabers and the next it's tiddlywinks with a 3 year old. WTF???

It was a nice long talk about various things. He finally had the time to chat (I've been patiently waiting for two weeks to talk - a miracle in and of itself that I was actually PATIENT). I had a dream about him last night - that he shipped me some stuff and was worried about it so I called today. Sure enough, he'd shipped some stuff that should be arriving today and it's in somone else's names (customs).

He was sorta weirded out by this (it's the second time I've done it in as many weeks - called him and asked him what he wanted BEFORE he called ME). But, hey. I think of it as a "radio frequency" like thing. I'm "receiving" on the same "frequency" that he's sending out.

Some radios can pick up all sorts of frequencies. Some only pick up certain frequencies (like police scanners). Apparently he's operating on my particular frequency so I keep getting his transmissions. (You have to be BROADCASTING on a particular "frequency" in order for someone to "hear" it). *shrug* That's the way I think of it anyway.

Hey - you don't want me to hear it then don't get on my frequency and broadcast, right? LOL!

Anyway - we had a nice long chat about stuff and it made me feel a lot better to know that it happened to him as well. It's just crazy. But that's what you get when people are more interested in self-promotion than actually doing a good job. And there are a LOT of those around here.

Lilibean and I are supposed to go out for dinner after work but I have a sneaking suspicion that she's forgotten. Curse her hide! And she'll have some feelbe excuse like "oh, I have to fly to London" or some lame ass shit like that! Can you believe it? You suck, Lili! So there!

I was lazy last night and didn't drum or play my violin. I sat down a wrote for a while. And also spend an inordinate amount of time at the MB trying to keep up with the situation.

It would seem that the majority has spoken. I don't agree with it but I have to live with it (much as I must live with the smirking shrub that I despise). I can see everyone's fears about the situation. But the deed is done so we'll see what happens.

So glad it's Friday! Yay! Not sure what I'm doing this weekend, tho. It's going to be cold. Ugh. Guess it's time to put the summer clothes away. So bogus.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 9:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com