~What in the Hell?~

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

~ So . . . ~

Tomorrow I have a meeting. I'm not looking forward to this at all. Things are acting mighty suspicious. o-O Makes me wonder what's going on.

I've put some weight on and I am unhappy about this. Only 6 lbs but still - it's bogus. One of these days I'm just going to say "fuck it" and get ginormously fat. I kinda wonder how fat I WOULD actually get if I ate like I wanted. hmmmm. Maybe I'll do a scientific study. heh.

Tomorrow is skating practice. I have a lesson. I think I might have to bite the bullet and test in November. Ugh. I really need to stop goofing off and start seriously practicing for a competiton and testing. I'm such a slacker!

Playing the violin and drum every day. I've got to the point where I can play "mary had a little lamb" and "twinkle twinkle" fairly well altho my hands are not steady. That is odd considering how steady they are when I need to weigh out pigment to 0.0003 grams on the analytical balance. Then they are like granite.

Maybe because I don't know how hard to push on the bow - my hands aren't used to the pressure yet. But we are getting there.

I've been thinking about a lot of personal things lately. None of which I'd like to spill. It brings up too many things I don't know if I'm ready to deal with right now. One crisis at a time, thankyouverymuch. But I DID cut out some words for my post secret. I seriously doubt if I will send one in but it was rather theraputic to cut out words and paste them on a piece of paper and look at them.

My horoscope is quite optimistic for this month. Let us hope the planets are kinder to me than the fates have been lately. Mmmm.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 8:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com