~What in the Hell?~

Sunday, September 25, 2005

~ Assholes ~

As many of you may know, I was part of a gossip messageboard. It would seem that these individuals feel threatened by the fact that I am a member of "other" messageboards that they don't "approve" of.

Yeah - can you believe that? So they decided to delete my account because I've been "naughty" and go "other places". Whatever! *eye roll*

Steve is stuck at the airport. They told him that the hurricane has grounded planes - in Detriot. WTF????? Look, we're quite a bit south of Detriot and it's not windy, raining or anything here. I think the damn thing is broken and they just don't want to fly it.

Didn't get much accomplished today except for the dishes. I probably should throw some laundry in so I have clean socks. I'm going to have a busy week I feel. Lots of things I need to get done. Oh, don't worry - I have a feeling I'll be writing a bit as well.

We've been discussing the options. He's being tight-lipped about it but I have a feeling he's going to spill his guts shortly. He's just waiting for me to get close to the answer before he coughs it up. Another one of his infernal games. Altho I have to admit he's been a bit gentler with me lately. Probably feels sorry for me, all things considered.

Hey - at this point, I don't care! As long as he knocks off the sullen pouting I don't care why!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 5:31 PM

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you being so mean to people like CG and ~Kitty~ ??

They are looking out for your welfare !

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry had to joke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com