~What in the Hell?~

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

~ Random Update ~

Of sorts.

As you can see, one of my nefarious co-workers has stumbled onto this. And, seeing as how she has her OWN blog, well, I feel compelled to post there, too. Sad, isn't it? We both blog to bitch. Yeah, well. If I didn't bitch, I'd explode and that would make a gooey mess. It's better this way. Trust me.

The dog was beaten and he enjoyed it. Ran around the house like his tail was on fire and his butt catching while I chased him. I should take a video of him running around the house with his butt all scrunched up so I can't grab him. I swear he smiles when I'm chasing him. He pooped out after about 20 minutes of running thru the house and the yard then he jumped into my lap for some love.

Hmmm. What else? Yes, the AFF site is in need of cash again. Unfortunately I'm sort of all out at the moment (had to restock my linen supply). But since we've got a new admin hopefully things will get worked out.

Speaking of sites, my celeb gossip site has sort of, well, imploded I guess you'd say. I don't quite know why and everyone seems to be too frightened to say anything about it. A lot of the senior memebers (and major contributors) were banned while I was gone and I'm at a complete loss as to why. No one is talking and everyone is on eggshells. I'm wandering around like "WTF?" I miss my Big O and my enablers. Someone needs to send me/post some pix of the Big O before I go into serious withdrawl! And it won't be pretty! *looks around menacingly*

Oh, yeah. There was some big "mandatory" pow wow yesterday for work. Did I go? No. Did they miss me? Hell no. What's the point? Just more REAL work to pile up while I'm gone. Finally got some stuff caught up yesterday so yay for that.

Still suffering from PPD, tho. (Post Pennsic Depression). I was looking at my book. This time last week I was in "understanding patterns" class. Then I went to "armor extraction" class. Yeah. After that was zill class (finger cymbals). That night was the infamous "men without pants" party. And, of course, Midnight Madness at the merchants - but by that time I'd already spent my $$$ on linen. Oh, well.

What other classes did I take? Well, there was medieval oil lamps (knowledge of which was promptly put into practice at camp), drumming (of course), zills, Henna, belly dancing, and fabric. That's about it. I did a lot of things around camp this year (dishes, fetching water, getting ice) but it was nice. No obligations what so ever.

I've still got a bunch of things to catch up on but the mail server is down so I guess I'll just have to do something else, huh?

Oh, before I forget, here's a picture of the yurt all set up.

Isn't it cool? I think so. Here's a shot of the ring at the top.

When it rains, you just pull a tarp over it and you're good.

Loves it. Will buys it. MINE!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 12:15 PM

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Sandra! :) Oh my god, the Yurt just totally ROCKS! I want one like...NOW? You know when you said you were able to see the stars at night I was confused, but now I see that this thing is actually open where that ring thingie is. Utter coolness, totally awesome. No wonder you bought the damn thing, hehe. :D

P.S.: How's Mr Wicked doing? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com