~What in the Hell?~

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

~ Quotes ~

Some good quotes I just thought I'd pass on.

"If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning" Catherine Arid.

"You could utter the most eloquent and profound universal truth and someone would STILL call you a fucktard" - anonymous

"It didn't hurt until I got scared" - 7 year old girl after skinning her knee.

"My advice to you is to drink heavily" - John Belushi in Animal House

"mad, bad and dangerous to know" Lady Caroline Lamb on Lord Byron

"If it doesn't fit, get a bigger hammer" - bumpersticker on Gina's toolbox.

"I'm really tired of having to assume that everyone else is an idiot and that I should automatically know which questions to ask." - Overheard in NYC (I couldn't have said that better myself).

"Nobody really knows what's going on anywhere in this organization" My thoughts exactly.

"Good, fast, cheap - pick any two" - sign on an engineer's door

"It's only kinky the first time" - The Sweet D's philosophy

"Remember, it's rape, pillage THEN burn - otherwise you end up humping a rump roast" - bumpersticker Stevolas finds particularly amusing.

"They play to find out who they are" (I wish I could remember who said this)

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 9:13 PM

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Remember, it's rape, pillage THEN burn - otherwise you end up humping a rump roast" - bumpersticker Stevolas finds particularly amusing.

I do believe I was saying that long before it was on a bumper sticker. Unless someone can prove it, I'd consider myself the source, and due some royalties.

-S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com