~What in the Hell?~

Saturday, August 20, 2005

~ No Shit, There I Was - - - ~

Standing in line for the peep show at the Men Without Pants Party when . . .


Don't believe me, do you? I didn't think so. Ah, well. No one believes my Pennsic stories eventho they are TRUE. So you can see why I pretty much keep my adventures to myself. Well, for the most part. Besides - "what happens at Pennsic STAYS at Pennsic". And thank ye gods for THAT.

Probably the reason it stays at Pennsic is because no one outside of there would believe it anyway! Just like you shake your head in disbelief that I was actually standing in line for a peep show at a party called "men without pants".

See? You see why I have to write fan fiction? I merely change the names to protect the guilty and make it believeable. Odd that.

But anyway - yes, I had a lovely time. Managed to kill Sailor Jerry and that fucking Captain Morgan (altho I admit Theo is the poor soul who foolishly tried to slay the Captain single handedly). Three bottles of rum became 1/2 a bottle one evening and put quite the hurtin' on me and several other idiotic individuals. But all is well. All the rum is GONE.

Why is the rum gone? We drank it ALL dammit! And it was GOOD! The Unholy Grail (cue the tamborine) made several unholy appearances and claimed quite a few new victims - er, converts.

They all uttered the famous last words "are you sure there's rum in this?" Oh, yeah baby. Pineapple rum that will surely lay the smack down on you as soon as you try to stand up!

Yes, so I drank lots of rum and beer and wine. Ate like a little piggy, shopped like a fiend (replenishing my supply of linen quite handsomely - mmmm), read some palms, took some classes, and played the drum like a mad thing and even played the zills a bit.

So yes, it was an AWESOME time. The yurt was totally AWESOME and is now MINE and I will claim it once the door is fixed properly. I will indeed post pix of my pasha pad so everyone can turn pea green with envy.

But for now I am going to grab some grub. We've all been jonesing mightily all week for salt - I've been licking it right out of the shaker but I'm a salt fiend anyway. Yum!

Maybe later I'll finish my "no shit, there I was" tale (tail) but I doubt it. You all will probably just have to read it over at one of the fan fic sites and draw your own conclusions. heh.

Mr. Wicked is sore pissed at me. He has a veritible list of crimes against him I've committed. Ah, well. As long as he doesn't hide the salt shaker we'll be just fine.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 10:40 AM

1 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger la bea said...

I do believe your stories... because somebody told me one about you that I don't think you even know... hahahahahahahahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com