~What in the Hell?~

Monday, August 22, 2005

~ Fucking Work ~

I guess all the hysteria over my vaca was for naught. I told them so. I come in today and the building is still standing, the stock price is still at the same place and there isn't a mob outside. That would mean NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED to bring the world to an end while I was gone.

I told you fucktards so.

Of course, there's still mass hysteria and a pissed off boss because "why haven't we gotten this information before now?" Uh, no one would GIVE it to me. See? See the email chain? See the number of times I've requested this from individuals higher up the food chain than YOU? Do you see a response? No. Bitching at me is pointless.

Finally she is beginning to understand what we cope with on a daily basis. Will it change? I doubt it. I've been in this job for about three years now and nothing has changed for the better (ie, to make MY life easier).

Can anyone blame me for wanting to go back to war? It was quiet there. No drama, no hysterics, no fucktards. I think I need a new job. I may have to start looking for one. I don't know how much more of this bullshit I can take before I just go off on someone and tell them what I REALLY think of their stupidity.

Maybe I should complain to HR. What would THEY do? Not a damned thing, either. Nobody gives a fuck. It'll take some dramatic slap in the face to make these idiots wake up and take notice then they'll act like they didn't know anything was "wrong" in the first place. Like 10,000 screaming emails aren't enough to convince them. Whatever.

So I am going to take 1/2 day off and go home and beat the dog. He deserves it. And he'll like it.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 12:18 PM

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nephy,

it's Sandra from AFF.net. :) Not sure you caught this, but it looks like AFF is once again having serious problems coming up with the necessary money to keep up the site. They have to raise around 1,400 $ in 2 weeks or the site will close down.

Just wanted to let you know so if the worst happens you will at least have a chance to save your reviews etc. and maybe let people know where to find you and your stories in the future. :) I know people would be absolutely heartbroken not to be able to read the end of "Strange Allies" after all this time and I am sure they would also love to stay in touch with you one way or another.

So let's keep our fingers crossed AFF will make it through the crisis once more, but just wanted to let you know.

Take care,

Sandra

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger la bea said...

hahahahahaha, no the fucking company is still here, unfortunataly, but now it's time for hell to break loose on the third floor because I'm gone!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com