~What in the Hell?~

Friday, August 05, 2005

~ Friday! War is Coming! ~

OK. Today is the day. War beings. Land grab tomorrow. I arrive tomorrow. Yurt set up on Sunday. Then three days of hell until FREEDOM! Woooo! I'm so excited! Can you tell? Just to be out of this damned place and away from the bitching, moaning and hysteria will be so wonderful.

Of course, now everyone wants to be hateful and not help out but that's ok. I've done all I can do and it people want to be hags there's nothing I can do about it. So there.

I'm leaving and they can't stop me. HA! I can taste my freedom!

Last night I went home and picked up Ugly's fur. The lady comes by to pick it up today. That will be my gas money to the war. HA! About time that snot-blowing mutt earned his keep! LOL! (Of course I had to fill up his little 'love tank' while I was home - I chased him around, threw him on the couch and 'beat' him. Then I pulled him into my lap and loved on him. He's something else).

Something weird must happen to me when I skate. I dunnot what it is. For whatever reason, once I get off the ice and back into public, people are like "you've lost weight" or "you look so good". WTF??? I think my nefarious plan must be working - you know the one - where I put a gallon bucket of candy on my desk and everyone eats it but I don't. Yeah. They get fat and make me look thin in comparison. LOL!

Hey - don't knock it - it works! LOL! Either that or it IS true - skating is better than sex to me. At least I must look at lot better after I skate. Probably more happy and relaxed. That wouldn't surprise me. It certainly FEELS that way to me.

Ah. Anyway - I didn't get a chance to start loading up the car last night - I stayed at my parents until about 9pm. So tonight I'm going to have to catch up. That shouldn't be too bad unless it starts raining. It's threatening to, it looks like.

OH, while I was home dad gave me this like, 2 liter bottle of Black Velvet Whiskey. I know what WE will be imbibing on Saturday night! LOL! Good thing someone ELSE is setting up my shelter on Sunday. I have a feeling I'm not going to be wanting to do much of anything. LOL! That liver'd better get ready to RUMBLE!

Just to be out of here is going to be wonderful. I've got a lot of stuff to wrap up but it's no big deal. I should be able to do most of it today and then next week.

Of course, there are SOME who think I should remain here. *looks around in annoyance* But HE has had my undivided attantion for nearly 8 months now and I think it's time I had a little fun on my own. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to have him crash my fun, tho. But I'll be too intoxicated/relaxed to care. HA!

And I don't think this company is going to go under if I leave. Let's face it, if it were going to go under, it would have done so when the Master Batcher left. Me running off for two weeks shouldn't even show up as a blip on the radar.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 10:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com