~What in the Hell?~

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

~ Disjointed Rant ~

First off, let me apologize beforehand to anyone who reads this and is offended. Unless you're a fucktard. Then you can bite me.

This rant isn't aimed at anyone person in particular, it's just some things I need to get out and it's all sort of built up over the past month.

I am so fucking burnt out I just can't take it anymore. Day after day it's someone wanting more out of me and no one gives anything back.

Idiots at work thinking *I* can *make* people do their jobs; demanding explainations from me when *I* have committed no crimes; accusing me of slacking, holding up projects and generally being a good-for-nothing because I refuse to do their dirty work. Uhm - I failed to read that in the job description.

Just the general atmosphere of the place is really starting to get to me. I almost started crying today at lunch. It's time for me to get the fuck outta there before I snap. No one gives a shit about us. As long as we keep producing they won't change a damned thing. Fuck that.

I just feel like everyone wants something from me - constantly. Wanting attention, wanting me to *do* something, demanding more and more of me when there is nothing left to give. Fuck.

What do I have to do, people? Commit hari-karoke? When is someone going to give a fuck about ME??? I'm sick and tired of running around trying to smooth over everything and make nice with everyone and do what everyone wants me to do.

No, I don't fucking FEEL like dealing with your shit. I've got enough of my own, thankyouverymuch. Take your shit elswhere. We're all stocked up around here.

I'm so sick and tired of attending to everyone else and no one gives a fuck. They will just move on if I leave so why should I even bother to try to do anything? It's just a waste of my time and the more I do the more people want.

Well, I'm sick of it, you hear? Sick to death of listening to you and trying to make you happy cause, you know what? You ain't ever gonna be happy. So go fuck yourself and leave me alone. Whatever it is you want, you can get it from someone else. You can just deal with it.

I just want to run away. Fortunately tomorrow I will have that chance. I will run and run and run back to my secret hideout in my yurt. Away from the fucking phones, the damned email, the accursed work! Far, far away into a land that time forgot.

For nearly two weeks I will be happy and no one will demand anything of me save "pass the rum!" If I don't want to show my face all day and lay up in my yurt crying well, that's ok. No one is going to ride my ass or demand that I stop so I can *DO* what THEY want me to. Nope.

Sweet bliss to be left alone and have nothing demanded of you! No one WANTING anything or sniveling about God knows what.

And WTF is up with this temp nosing into everyone business? And WHY does he keep thinking *I* should be able to answer his fucking questions? WTF???

For example - someone comes into the office and starts talking about their vacation. The temp is sitting right there, eavesdropping quite obviously.

The vaca person leaves and the temp says, "did he just say he was going to X? Wow! When?" And proceeds to give me the third degree. WTF??? Why didn't you ASK YOURSELF????? I don't know and if I didn't ask the question I don't CARE!!!

Imagine that! I don't fucking CARE!!! If you want to know - go ASK X! Don't bug me about it! Geez! And if I say "I don't know" that fucking means "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW"!!! Got it?

Also I must add - I'm not a fucking mind reader most of the time. Deal with it. I don't really have the time to consult the tea leaves or the innards of a goat or whatever in the fuck you think I should be consulting to find out what's going on in that pea brain of yours. If I'm supposed to KNOW something you damned well best be telling me. Got it?

Ah. That almost feels good to get that out. I think I might go to bed now. I'm quite tired and drained.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 8:23 PM

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell 'em, nephy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com