~What in the Hell?~

Sunday, July 10, 2005

~ Weekend Update ~

Wow! A lot has happened since I last posted.

First, The Master Batcher got ahold of Lili. She's ok. Staying in London until THIS Friday - I thought she was leaving today (Sunday) but she's going to be in London all week. Says she didn't get phone service until 10pm GMT so that's why she didn't call earlier.

Then, this supreme drama queen/troll was booted off our messageboard. Of course, there was plenty of drama and such leading up to said banishment but still - it was like a car wreck - you just had to slow down and watch it. Fortunately I was there for the entire thing.

I'm not going to bore anyone with the gruesome details. Let's just say if you don't follow the rules and listen to the board moderators your ass gets tossed off and people have a freaking party when you're gone. I mean, dude had driven most of the people away with his constant "me me me me me me" posts. And if he wasn't getting enough attention, he would come up with some new drama.

In the past month I think his moma ran away, he got accepted to Harvard, Yale, Oxford, MIT, went to China and Japan with his boyfriend (who footed the entire bill), was going deaf and blind and I forgot the rest of this tragedy. Which is a good thing. It was just incredible. And it just kept getting more and more bizarre.

So he got the boot and now that he's gone everyone has come back and started posting and going crazy. It's funny as hell.

Then Steve came over on Friday night. Fortunately for both of us, His Haughtiness decided he didn't want to witness this so he split. He's still off pouting somewhere but that's ok.

Saturday we went to the mall. I actually did some shopping. Finally bought some of them pants that like, hang off your pelvis and expose my belly (which no one really needs to see in the first place). Had to figure out how to wear panties with them because I just ain't going nekkid. No way. Then the young 'un tells me that I need to give up the "granny panties" and get more of those little lace things I bought a few months ago.

Like those would hold up under the abuse I give them! HA! One day of work and they'd be shredded. Of course, they'd look a lot better sticking out of the back of my pants than the granny panties but still - what good are they if they can't take a beating?

So I spent a bunch of money on clothes I didn't need - but since my last shopping spree was February that's ok. Now I'm going thru the closets and getting rid of more stuff I don't wear/need. Ah, yes.

Doing a bit of writing - just trying to sort of fill in some details of some things. Hmmmm. I'll wait until Hateful returns. And he will. He's just waiting for the right time I think.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 6:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com