~What in the Hell?~

Saturday, July 02, 2005

~ TGIF ~

I was so glad it was Friday today. I actually took half the day off to sleep. Dunno what's been wrong with me this week but all I want to do is sleep. Weird. Probably stress, tho. Wouldn't surprise me in the least all things considered.

Good news - I get to move back into my old office. Thank God! I was getting really tired of Grand Central Station going on. Now maybe I can get back to doing some work instead of acting like a sheep herder. That got old real quick. And having certain people in the office constantly blabbering was just wearing on my nerves. There's really no reason for it, either. You know your job or you don't. If you do then why do you need to be under MY feet? And if you don't then why are you even still here?

So that's something good. Something bad is all my sleeping and eating. WTF is up with that? Skipping practice, skipping the gym just vegetating and eating. At least it's not so bad food. Mostly veggies and sugar-free stuff so I guess that's ok. I still hate it, tho. It's just not like me. Hopefully it will pass. I'm hoping that the long weekend will be good for me.

I plan on going home and setting up my tent in the backyard. And beating the dog. Yeah, beat him! LOL! He likes it, tho! I throw him on the bed and hit him with a pillow and he'll run around the house like a mad thing barking. So that will be good. And setting up the tent and just being home will be good. No work. That's a good thing.

On Tuesday I have to go to the doctor. There's this odd place on my arm. It's really bothering me. I hope it's not skin cancer but I have to get it checked out. Sort of just noticed it one day and now it really bothers me.

I've been a total bum this week not skating or anything. I've threatened to but just haven't. Been too damned tired for whatever reason. I know it would lower the stress level considerably. I certainly plan on going to dance practice tomorrow. That is always fun and I need to work some stress out of me, yes?

Steve said he could come over tonight but I don't need to listen to Mr. Wicked bitch and complain for another week about it. Geez! You'd think I'd committed some heinous crime the way he's been all up in my face this week about Steve. Whatever.

So Happy 4th to everyone! Be safe! Crazy people on the roads.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 12:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com