~What in the Hell?~

Friday, July 22, 2005

~ Still ~

I still have this case of Dragon Azz. Can't seem to kick it. Argh! And everyone wants a piece of me for some reason. I just want to sleep. Sleep is good! Am very tempted to run away somewhere and hide. Just get in the car and drive and hide out until Sunday night.

Just me, my bottle of decongestents, my inhaler, my HP book and some clean undies. No laundry, no phone calls, no emails, no dirty bathroom, no dirty dishes - no one bothering me and no mess to look at and make me feel guilty. My GOD that sounds just wonderful. Add some room service to that and I'd think I'd died and gone to Heaven. LOL!

But I don't want to miss my dance class on Saturday. I love that class. It's fun. And I really DO need to get the laundry/dishes/packing done. It's just a neverending chore. I need a damn wife. I wish that little Polish girl who took such good care of me in Germany had understood my marriage proposal. So bogus that she didn't. I still miss her, dammit! She took good care of me while I was there. Oh, well. Alas!

Damn this stupid fucking system to hell is all I have to say. Why in the fuck does this company insist on putting "systems" into place that prevent work from being done? Why? They want us to get more stuff done quicker and yet they do everything in their power to prevent it.

Stupid ass managers won't/can't do their jobs or think that *I* am the one who came up with this stupid system. Trust me, I hate it WORSE than you do! I know how stupid and pointless it is. I wouldn't have done something so lame and unproductive. So bitching at ME because you don't like it is pointless. It came from above so you need to bitch at THEM. You're preaching to the choir, dude. I completely agree that it is stupid, unproductive and pointless. But that's the way your superiors want to do things. If you don't like it, take it up with them. Lord knows *I* have on more than one occassion. But they don't listen. It makes them "look good" to their superiors so what do they care how unproductive it is?

Little do they know that every day we are finding ways to go around it, subvert it and generally get our work done despite their best efforts to prevent us.

Hell's bells. I just don't want to do anything today. Not a damned thing. I'm so disgusted with everyone wanting something - do this - do that! UGH! I ain't gonna do NOTHING. So what do you think about that? I'm just going to go re-iterate my bitches regarding this stupid system and hope that someone wakes the fuck up and listens because I hear a train acoming down the tracks.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 10:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com