~What in the Hell?~

Sunday, June 12, 2005

~ A Rescue Mission ~

Ah, so many things have happened over the past few days. Wednesday we get a nasty gram from our new Associate Director who tells us we are "expected" to attend some inane meeting preaching to us about something completely pointless. Do we go? Hell no. But we had an excuse!

The Master Batcher calls at 7am desperate for help. Seems they made some product that came out a color that was very very wrong. We spring into "superhero" mode because, let's face it, he trained ALL of us and has saved MY ass more times that I care to count. If he needs me - I'm there. No questions asked.

OK. The boss finally comes rolling in at 9am after Kimby and I have already gotten the situation sort of under control. We just tell "the boss" what we're going to do and he calls the MB for an update. The "attack" admin stops by and says "I'm going to that meeting - you all should be there." And looks at us.

Kimby says "we've got a man down!" I add "and it's MB!" The Admin says "say no more" and leaves.

THEN some mid level manager writes me and tells me that he's on the phone but wants me to WALK up to his office so he can ask me questions. I'm like "no. I'm busy. MB is DOWN and needs me. You could be (the CEO of this multi-national $$$ making machine that I shall not name) and I'd STILL tell you I was busy. MB needs me. Everyone else can wait."

He was saved so all was right with the world.

Friday I went to Push. Was attacked by Captain Morgan and his buddy Sailor Jerry but we fought them off and killed them both. They did not dare show their faces again on Saturday! HA! Of course, most of US couldn't show our faces on Saturday, either, because we were too hungover but that doesn't matter. We fought the rum and WE won! This time.

But I was quite entertaining by all accounts and was quite entertained by those different from me. hehehehehe!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 9:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com