~What in the Hell?~

Saturday, June 18, 2005

~ The Good, the Bad and the Fugly ~

So I skipped dance practice and the campout today. Am I a bum or what? Well, I had about 6 loads of laundry to do, there's still camping stuff piled up in my living room and I've let the ironing and sewing go until I can no longer stands it.

I thought it would be best if I just stayed home today and made like a maid. It sucks but it has to be done. And since I couldn't convince that little Polish girl to come home with me (the one that took such good care of me in Germany) I've gotta do it myself. How bogus! I needs a wife! LOL!

That's what's on my agenda for the weekend. Big excitement, huh? Yeah, well. I've been neglecting so many other things to try and pry the rest of the story out of His Hatefulness but he's still being a hag so to hell with him. I'll clean and sew and all that good stuff. He'll come around. No matter what he says, he doesn't want me to screw it up!

Check out this double rainbow that was out earlier this week. Very cool! It was after a big old storm.


I really like having that digital camera around. I can take pix and download them like right now. So nice. But I do like having some to share, tho. Oh, well. I can always burn them to CD later to share them, huh?

Last night I had a very very odd dream. It was about HIM. I don't wanna talk about it yet. It's just too weird. And too uhm - arousing. I need to get some cleaning/laundry/cooking done before I even THINK of putting it down. Once I start thinking about it I'm going to need some new batteries. Woke up with a smile I did. But it was still wierd. Disturbingly so.

The other day I stopped by Guitar Center to check out their drums. I've been buying some stuff on ebay lately - got a new weekend tent which I desperately needed (the old one is like 10 years old and dry-rotted at the corners where you stake it in).

I decided to go ahead and check out some drums on ebay just to see what they were running. Some of them were pretty decent so I put a bid in on one. We'll see what happens.

Anyway - I wanted to see if Guitar Center had anything cheaper/better because I really want to hear a drum before I buy it. It took me about two years to finally find a drum that didn't sound "tinny" that I could afford.

So I go in there (the place is full of dudes, of course) and I head right for the drums. I'm looking and touching and one dude comes over to help so I have him get one down for me. Imagine his surprise when I sit down and start playing! LOL! Gawd! It was funny.

And it was a nice drum! Very nice. Small enough but had a nice rich sound. I liked it. The head was tighter than mine (but I still love mine). So if I don't get the one on ebay I'll run over there and pick that one up.

I mean, last pennsic Gryphon turned into the drumming camp but we only had two drums to share. I figure why not get another one? I mean, for $40 to make people happy. Pretty cheap if you ask me. And everyone wanted to try it but there weren't enough to go around. So bogus! If I have an extra one that means one more drum for the circle and one more drummer in class, right?

Who knows? Maybe the Gryphon will become known as a dancing and drumming camp! Now wouldn't THAT be a switch? LOL! Anyway I can take them anywhere. Most parties are more than happy to let drummers in or dancers. I still have my "dancing in public" phobia when I'm sober but drumming doesn't bother me.

One of these days I'll get over it. I hope. I have the same thing skating. It's not really "stage fright" because last weekend I was a stand in for one of the younger kids during a play and that doesn't bother me. No problem. I guess because I'm with other people. But when I'm alone - skating or testing or dancing - EEEEEP! (altho dancing is usually in a group as well - go figure!)

Anyway - the dryer went off so I have to fold clothes and get back to work!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 12:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com