~What in the Hell?~

Friday, May 20, 2005

~ Work SUCKS ~

OK, so today is cleanout day, right? We're all supposed to go out into the pilot area and clean it up. Then one of the managers takes us to lunch as a 'reward' for our hard work. Because it IS hard and dirty work.

So I'm out there busting my ass and my boss (who SHOULD be out there helping us) has decided that HE doesn't want to help because he doesn't want to "get dirty" and "he's tired". Whatever.

Lunch comes and everyone leaves not even bothering to tell me they are leaving. But guess what - they go find the lazy fucker and take HIM when he hasn't done a fucking thing! Oh, I just wanna bitch slap him! Fucking pisses me off. So I sent out a nasty gram and I'm on strike for the rest of the day. I'm not doing a damned thing - much like him.

I'm PMSing which doesn't help-it's just making me that much madder. I just want to go home but I don't want to take any time off so I'm going to hide out here until about 3pm then waltz into the office and leave. Fuck them. I'm tired of fucking busting my ass and not getting anything for it.

The only upside to this is I have a few dudes from the site who are wanting to meet and the dude from last weekend wants to meet for lunch since he works near me. This we can do. Believe me, I'm going to need a way to let off some frustration. Of course, I took my fucking skates in last night after practice so I can't vent my frustration THAT way. Dammit!

But at least I got my Axel back. Thinking about it and actually trying it on the floor really helped. I just wasn't jumping. Not bending my knee and lifting. It was really flat last week but this week the spring was there. So it's lost but not so bad lost that I can't find it again. Which is good.

My lutz is still rather ugly, tho. I think I make it too hard. Oh, well.

I'm beginning to get the urge to sew again. That is good. But I still have to finish Mr. Wicked's saga. He's still pouting for whatever reason but he's at least started to help me out a little. I guess he doesn't want me to screw his story up too badly. Well, pouting isn't going to get you anywhere, nut! You've got to work with me here or you're going to end up looking "bad" and we know you can't have that.

Now he's debating on whether or not he should do something now or wait until later. I say it doesn't matter but it does to him. He thinks the climax of the story won't be as believeable if this thing happens now. He thinks it should happen later. I don't think it matters because the nymph doesn't fully understand the situation yet anyway. So whether this happens now or later doesn't matter. But we'll see what happens. We've written it a couple of ways so once he makes up his mind we'll be good to go.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 1:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com