~What in the Hell?~

Monday, May 02, 2005

~ The Return of! ~

I'm back! Safe and sound. Still bummed that I didn't jump on that bicycle, say "to hell with work!" and pedal to London to see the Big O at the premiere of Kingdom of Heaven. Think he can ever forgive me? LOL!

So no pix as of yet - still have to hook up the card reader but I will and there will be pix! I swear, one of these days I'm going to have a decent website with all the info on it.

As for the trip, well, things got ugly, then weird then sort of ok but not necessarily in that order. The weather was absolutely PERFECT, tho! Blue sunny sky with a temp of about 80 degrees with NO humidity! Ahhhhh!

The Cluny was fucking CLOSED on Sunday so I had to settle for Notre Dame and the backstreets of Paris. Still bummed about that bullshit! (Missing the Cluny, I mean. I loves that place! It's my favorite!)

Expect a full report once I get some zzzzz's and caught up on all the stuff going on around me.

Now it's time for sleepy-poo - I have some jet lag to battle.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 6:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com