~What in the Hell?~

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

~ on again, off again ~

Someone needs to motor-vate me a little here. I've got these reports to write and samples to turn in and I should go to practice tonight and I just don't feel up to it. Well, the reports are boring and I'm just not wanting to start making a mess because then I'll have to clean it up. Ugh! Isn't that pathetic? I don't wanna have to clean up my mess! LOL!

Because if I do THAT then I might as well start packing to move my lab and I just don't wanna do that, either. The place I'm supposed to move into is a wreck which means that I have to clean that up before I can go anywhere. So it's best just to leave this whole situation stagnate until I HAVE to move. *sigh*

And I feel so useless for not going to practice yesterday. But I DID get the mail and drop all those things off at the Goodwill so I did something productive at least! Yay for that bit of motor-vation!

I think I'll go to practice tonight and just kinda goof off. That sounds good. I've got a sinus headache which is really the only BAD thing about the weather changing. Fortunately I have sinus DRUGS! I will take them before practice so I don't get snot everywhere. That'd be kinda considerate, huh?

Ugh! So I look in my desk and I have no drugs. Dammit, Jim! I must've moved them to my new office or took them home. UGH! Need drugs! Must find sinus meds! Stat!

This morning, Mr. Wicked decided he wanted to set up camp in the bedroom for some odd reason. I told him that I don't write back there and if he wants me to continue his little saga, he'd best get his firm ass up front.

He just laid there on the bed all stretched out and smug-like and said, "I know, but you THINK here."

Cue my heavy sigh. Why does he insist on getting in between my ears? Look, you've got the fingers, isn't that enough? Jeez! There's nothing in there that would interest you anyway - just a bunch of HTML code that you can't understand interspersed with vast wastelands of nothingness. How exciting do you think THAT is? Right. And just because there's empty space in there doesn't mean YOU need to invade it. I know nature abhors a vacuum but the answer is still NO!

But I think I might have to give into him. He's right. I DO most of my thinking in my bedroom staring up at the ceiling. I have a feeling he's been wanting to tell me something but I've been too busy to pay attention (except at the crack of dawn when he WAS waking me up to write). Now that I've gotten down the big chunks he wants to agonize over the details. I should probably let him, huh?

Oh, I got a new picture of the BABY! He's so cute! Snow in his little flat face with his tongue sticking out! I'll have to post it! Such a precious baby!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 1:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com