~What in the Hell?~

Monday, May 23, 2005

~ It's Monday ~

And it could be worse. Had a pretty busy weekend - stayed in town and got some things done that I needed to do. Also finally got a handle on the laundry.

Right now I'm listening to MUsher's (as Minty calls him)CD "Confessions". I'm surprised how good it is. I like it, anyway. Also picked up the new Garbage CD. Hmmmmm, Garbage! Sweet!

Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet - it's in the CD player next. I had to wait until I got home to put it in. If this Garbage CD has the same effect on me that Version 2.0 did I will need to be away from anything male while it's on. hehehe! Tends to get the old hormones in a frenzy and that could be a Bad Thing at work.

So today Lili tells me that her buds were on the BBC on Saturday talking about her and their music and then she played me the clip! Ooooo! I'm gonna claw her eyes out! And then sell her secrets to the Daily Mail. Or something like that. LOL! (She doesn't really HAVE any but I'm going to make them up just the same! hehehe!)

I hid out today in the pilot plant making stuff for packaging. It was nice and quiet and I could be alone. I've still got a shit load of reports to write and formulas but I just can't seem to get motor-vated to do it. UGH! I need to put on some Mozart - that usually does the trick.

Saturday I went to a singles party. It was pretty fun. We had a good crowd. Which leads me to ask the question - why are guys over 30 so freaking OLD??? Geez, they act like they're about 90 or something. I just don't understand it. I don't expect them to act like a 12 year old but I don't want them to act like a parent, either. Ugh. That's just too weird for me.

Sunday I went home to beat the creature. Oh, he was happy to see me. Ran screaming thru the house until mom yelled at him to "shut up!" because he was so loud. But he didn't listen. He never does. Especially when I'm chasing him, it makes him bark and scream that much louder.

I don't know what you'd call what he does other than scream. It's not a bark and it's not a growl - it's this high pitched scream or yap that he does when he hasn't seen me in a while. Or just when he's glad to see me.

I stayed there a while and ended up taking a nap but ugly wouldn't lay down with me. Dad was out in the yard and that dog had to see what was going on. He's such a busybody (the dog).

Last night Mr. Wicked decided to descend from Mount Pout or where ever he's been hiding. Starting breathing down my neck tickling me. Then snuggled up right next to me when I went to bed. He is apparently happy about his story.

I'm sort of wondering if his readers are as pleased as he is. We've only gotten two reviews and I'm concerned that his other readers don't like the way things are going. But I dunno. I guess if they're disgusted with it, they'd tell me, wouldn't they? One would hope!

Personally, I think we're just getting to the good part. Confession time! Oh, and it will be fun! Yes! Lots of angst and hysteria. We likes it like that! And he has a fixation for the dramatic anyway.

Today I'm tired as hell and my back hurts. So what do I do? Go skate. Why not? Damned thing was hurting anyway - might as well give it a good reason! Now I'll need to scrounge up some tylenol or something before I go to bed. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep better tonight. Last night my back hurt and my knee was stiff so I couldn't get comfortable. Ugh! I hate this freaking age thing! It sucks!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 7:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com