~What in the Hell?~

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

~ Hmmmm ~

So I'm supposed to be writing reports but am I? Well, hell no. I'm having focus issues again today. Probably a bit of jet lag coupled with the general bummedness (is that a word) that it's still about 80 degrees and sunny in Paris while it's freaking 50 HERE! WTF???? Who ordered this bullshit? I wanna refund! It's supposed to be WARM here, people. Not freezing cold! Bunch of crap!

Next weekend is Baron Wars up in Toledo. I'm going to freeze my freaking AZZ off. But will I stay home? No way! My buds, brew and camping? I'm so there! I don't care how cold it is - well, ok. Maybe antarctic like conditions would change my mind . . . hey, at least now I have an excuse to go in search of a "heat source". Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Heh, there should be a few "innocent young male playthings" running around oblivious to the fate of the cold feet! I'll find one, I will! Mr. Wicked be damned! His disembodied hide doesn't keep me warm at night in the middle of the BFE!

I've started thinking about the website again. I'm still drawing it all out. Oddly, I have to see it as a picture in order to get the links to work. Now I just have to find a place that can hold all of the pix. I have a feeling there will be a lot of them.

Now somehow I've managed to lose my bills. I think they are in one of my co-workers files. Don't ask. I'll have to go hunt them up.

Not much else going on here. Was going to stop and see the 'rents tonight after work to give my baby love and drop off their souviners. I'm supposed to move my office next week. So totally bogus! But all the guys will be gone so I'll be able to have some peace and quiet.

BTW - Bean took my breach of silence a lot better than I thought she would. She was on the BBC again last night and is also getting airplay in Lithuania. I swear, I'm going to sell all my sordid secrets of her to The Sun or the Daily Mail. Just because I can! LOL!

I can't help it! I think it's so cool that she's on the BBC! I told her I blew myself in as well and coughed up the links to my stuff. I mean, come on, girl! Writing music and getting airplay is a hella more respectible than writing erotica! Sheesh! At least you don't have people looking at you "that way" (like they know what you look like nekkid!) LOL!

Anyway - I have a very odd feeling that she and I might end up in London some day soon getting into trouble. That would be very nice indeed! Now, if only we could add the Big O and a bicycle to that equation . . . nah. That'd surely be a sign of the apocalypse!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 12:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com