~What in the Hell?~

Sunday, May 29, 2005

~ Fabric is Good! ~

Yes, it is a Very Good Thing! Wool, linen, silk - yummy! Sometimes I just take my fabric out to pet it and admire it. And, let's face it, I could be spending my money on cheap booze and even cheaper women but I don't. No! Fabric does it for me! My addiction of choice! Mmmmm! Well, that and skating. And lipstick (that I don't wear!)

Today I go to crown tourney and the Merlion's Tail is there (sewingcentral.com for those who are interested). Mmmmmm! See me drool! See me spend about $65 on linen, silk and wool! What I'm going to make outta this I dunno yet. But I'll think of something. Probably a chemise, a tunic or two and maybe a dress from the wool. I have some more of that very weight wool in grey, too. Mmmmm. Must pull out fabric and look at it. It will help soothe me.

Yes, so One I Do Not Like is back on the docket. Fortunately, he will be winter king so I can avoid it. Don't like it. Don't respect it. Knows too many bad things about it. Blah!

It was nice to see everyone. Since it's close most of the people I know were there. Except D and Mike. They didn't make it (for whatever reason). I didn't really wanna go since it was so nice out and I wanted to plant my flowers. But I'm glad I did go.

Got to gossip and catch up with a few people. Got to see lots of nice garb that I wants! Must make it! Must get off my lazy ass, tell Mr. Wicked to "zip it" and sew.

So many nice things to make! And I have the POWAH! I have the POWAH to make such drool-worthy garb! Yes! It will be MINE! MINE I say! *insert manical evil laugh here*

I know as soon as I pull out all my sewing stuff he's going to start in again. I can see him, watching me, waiting for me to do something to take my attention from him. I see you, bud, and I know what you're about. See, he won't give me what I want now but God forbid that I should take my attention away from him to do something ELSE. (Personally, I think he's just drawing this out as long as possible.) THEN the crap would hit the fan. *sigh* But we can deal with this. Yes, we can.

His smug ass has been gloating all evening over the fact that I didn't get any. He was sore afraid that I'd bring someone home (altho I know he'd not admit it but I can tell). When I came home alone he was waiting. Full out on the couch just lying here, waiting wanting to see if anyone came home with me.

Well, no one did and I've had to deal with The Hateful Ones smug ass looks. Whatever. So I planted my flowers and ignored him. We're at an impasse now. He's still lying on the couch with his smug grin (that I wanna slap off), refusing to talk to me.

That's about as good of a reason as any to pull out the sewing stuff, huh? I think I've threatened long enough. It's time to spring into sewing action!

It's been so long since I've sewn anything I wonder if I can still do it. Yeah, I can. I've got all my patterns already and that was the hardest part.

The scissors are sharp, the sewing machine is clean, the bobbins are threaded! Let the sewing begin! Hell, I may even start embroidering again! I rather miss that. Mr. Wicked has taken up a lot of my time. Time I could have spent drinking and whoring was devoted to him! GAH! And this is how he repays me! Lying on my couch full out tormenting me! Ooooo!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 10:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com