~What in the Hell?~

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

~ EEP! ~

So much to say and so little time to say it! First things first - I finally got some this weekend. It's about freaking TIME, too! Been almost a year and I was getting pretty frisky. Of course, Mr. Wicked is pissed off as hell about it but that's just too bad. The frustration was getting too much for me and his disembodied ass just wasn't cutting it.

Anyway - come to find out that HE (The Wicked Creature) knew about Steve. How the fuck he knew I haven't a clue and I don't wanna know. That's why he's been sulking around pouting and the like. He's (worried? Concerned? Afraid?) that my Legolas muse will return. When Steve told me about him and his gf breaking up, a light went on and I was like "so THAT'S why he's been acting so freaking weird lately. How in the hell did HE know what was going on?" Too weird. Gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about that.

Next - geez, so much happened over the weekend that I just don't know where to start. How about Friday night? Yeah, good enough. So I get to the campsite and D and I camp with the pirates. They were having a private birthday party Friday night so we attended (we brought some grub to contribute to the pot).

Needless to say, the rum flowed freely and I became quite happy. But not too happy. Just right. By the end of the night, we ended up with a whole mess of dudes sitting with us and I was practicing my "Sweet D" routine. It actually worked! LOL! The music was good (we had a guitarist, fiddle player and two drummers) and we sang songs. It was a lot of fun!

Saturday morning I didn't want to get up - it was so nice and warm in my sleeping bag! But I finally did. It rained but it did't storm. I wrote a bit since The Sweet One wanted to talk. Then I dediced "to hell with this rain" and put on all my wool and went out. It kept me dry and warm - the water just beaded off of it. Ran into several people and went shopping with Steve. Bought a bunch of stuff I didn't need but could use - iron on designs that I can use for henna. Sweet! New wooden shoes! Yay!

Saturday night came and D and I ended up over at the Baronial encampment passing some tequila and champagne around. Damn! People just kept opening bottles and passing them around the circle. Fortunately, there were enough of us that the impact of so much booze was evenly distributed so as not to cause too devistating an effect.

We hung out there for quite a while until the fighters went to the torchlight tourney then we headed over to the hafla. The girls were dancing (the girls we were camped with). I danced a little - mostly to keep warm. And hugged my bottle of to-kill-ya when I wasn't passing it around.

We talked and danced and drank and socialized. As the hafla was winding down we were going to leave and we started talking to this one dude (who is an aquaintance of ours from before). So we're yapping and somehow (I don't remember how) the conversation turns to the weather being freaking cold as shit (it was about 42 or so). I start bitching that I need to find someone to keep me warm or I'll end up sleeping with D because I can't deal with the cold. PERIOD.

Then, being my bold self, I proposition this dude to sleep with me and he looks at me like I'm insane. "Are you kidding?" He says. "Uh, no, I'm not," I say and bite his chest so he knows I'm serious.

Well, obviously the guy was entirely DIM because he still couldn't believe that I would come out and ask him this (in front of several other people). Why the hell not? I'm freaking cold and I haven't had sex in almost a year! If all dudes are a dim as you I could end up going another YEAR! Geez!

I'm like "I know I ain't THAT ugly - are you THAT dim?" And he says "well, yeah. I can't believe you're serious." I look at D and say "Am I serious or not?" She confirms that I'm deadly serious and he's still like "no way".

"Dude, what part of 'do you want to sleep with me?' are you not understanding? Is that not plain enough for you? I don't know how to put it any plainer." Talk about a dimwit!

He FINALLY believes it when I shove him into my tent. Then he's all like "oooooo! Wow! This is great! Thank you!" WTF??? It's no wonder you're not getting any. Chick walks right up to you and says "do you wanna do it or not?" and you stand there like "duh".

How stupid are dudes, anyway? What part of that is obscure? *sigh* Orally - I certainly hope you're more perceptive when I finally proposition you. I don't want to have to explain to you what "do you wanna do it now or later?" means.

Holy smokes! So I come home and have to make on Monday. Today I had to finish putting my stuff up from my move on Friday (the office). It was crazy. The phone rang off the hook, people jammed in that office all trying to talk at once. People demanding shit from me that isn't my problem and a temp who needs work. Why me? *sigh*

And I wanted to go skating tonight but I couldn't remember where my skates were. Are they at work? In the car? hell, no. I left them laying in the living room under the tent! GAH!

Lost my mo'fo-ing axel which pisses me off to no end. And I have a lesson Thursday and Dori wants to be working on it. I'd best be getting it back. And soon!

I still need to write some more chapters but His High Arrogance is still skulking around pouting about - Steve, I think. Can't be sure. Could be Steve. Could be because I got some (and not from him). I dunno what his problem is but I'm getting tired of that "you stepped on me" look of the dogs that he's been giving me. *sigh*

I'll just start writing and make him look "bad". That usually straightens him right out. Oh, at that threat he's said "oh no you will not!" :-P Then you'd better spill it, bub!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 5:56 PM

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang, nephthys! Active life!

see ya at c-s... laters...

P.S
I stole this for ya....
Its s'pposed to be you ...

http://img267.echo.cx/img267/3261/nephthys4zh.png

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com