~What in the Hell?~

Thursday, April 07, 2005

~ WTF is wrong with people? ~

OK. Why do stupid men insist that I give them my phone number when I haven't even met them? Do they I'm stupid enough to believe that they can't find my address by using my phone number? Uh, HELLO???

I get this one joker who insists that he has to have my phone number before he meets be because he doesn't think I'm "real" whatever. Moron! What do you think I am? Mr. Wicked? Uh, no. Granted, most people think of me as a djinn (especially at work) but I can assure you I am very much in the flesh and "for real". He's like "well, you're too uptight for me". Yeah, well, my personal safety overrides every other consideration. No, you're not getting my phone number so deal with it.

Why is it that they want to meet immediately and start calling me? I said that I want to exchange emails before we meet and I feel comfortable. Obviously these idiots either have no idea how many freaks are out there or they just don't care. I'm thinking the moron from the above paragraph is going to run into one of those "psycho" bitches who stalks him before he realizes that it's SMART to be a bit careful. Oh, well. His loss.

Yes, I DO have a lot of guys trying to meet me. Juggling work, skating and them is kind of hard. But of course he wouldn't know that being "self employed". I guess I was supposed to be impressed by his "self employment" (I read it as "bum"). What impresses me is a degree from MIT. Now THAT is impressive because it's something I can't/won't do for myself.

Let's face it, why should I drop everything and meet you? I have a life. If you can't deal with it then that's just too bad. I'm not giving up my life to have sex with you. Get over yourself.

To keep myself "entertained" while I continue this search for another *ahem* young male plaything, I decided to stop and buy a new "toy" seeing as how the old one is about dead (I blame the Big O - it's all his fault). It's a Tuesday night and I go into the Hustler store right? I'm looking rather rough 'cause it's after work and I've about had the Day from Hell (more on that later). I'm dirty and I smell bad, ok? The stage is set.

I go in and go look at the shoes and corsets (because I like to check them out). Some weirdo rushes out to the shoes, stares at me for a few minutes then his cell phone rings and he walks off to talk. I wander around and end up in the "toy" section. So I'm just zoned out (as per normal when I've got a lot on my mind) and I'm just standing there with a blank look on my face (I'm thinking about work sad as that sounds). I must have looked pretty confused because THREE stock boys came by and asked if they could help me. Then TWO of them came back TOGETHER to ask me. At first I was like "uh, no" and snapped out of my daze. But when the two came back I was starting to get annoyed. I mean, I'm paying attention now and I'd like to choose my toy in peace if you don't mind!

HA! After THEY leave then the weirdo from the shoes comes up to me (while I'm trying to decide on what toy) and starts in with "don't I know you from somewhere?" WTF??? Do you see me trying to buy some fun here? Get lost - beat it, creep! If I wanted a real dude I'd have one! Sheesh!

Finally they all leave and I get what I want, pay for it and leave. I get in the car, lock the doors and pull out of the parking spot. I'm about ready to drive off when this wierdo (the same one from before) rushes up to my car and tries to get me to roll my window down. I crack it just enough to hear what he wants. He's like (no shit, I kid you not this is what he said to me) "I have a bet with a friend of mine and I'm supposed to strip for someone I don't know. Can I strip for you? Would you watch me strip?"

WTF? "Uh, hell no" and lil' blue laid a patch of rubber. What in the fuck is wrong with people? WHAT??? It's a fucking TUESDAY evening - still light out for crying out loud! WHAT the HELL kind of perv is out on a TUESDAY?????

No one gets laid on a Tuesday! People's gotta go to work in the morning, halfwit! The salt mines are calling me - you think I'm gonna take your ass home, fuck your brains out then get up and go to work in the salt mines at 6am? You're insane!

*sigh* I'm doomed, doomed I say! When I get all dressed up and go out, dudes run away. When I look like total and utter crap and smell like sweaty old pits besides they seem to like it. WTF??? I guess I should just go to the bars after work and see what happens. Apparently dirty, smelly chicks wearing steel toes and safety glasses are a big turn on. Who would have thunk it?

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 9:39 AM

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Rogue Goddess said...

Yo test!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com