~What in the Hell?~

Thursday, April 14, 2005

~ Work - Again ~

Today we were scheduled to make 3 back to back batches of product, right? Normally we'd make one, maybe two per day but of course, the world will end if we don't make all this stuff by the end of the month. Whatever.

Believe it or not, we ended up making FOUR and a HALF batches in EIGHT hours! Woooooo! We kicked ass! This despite everyone's best efforts to stop us! Indeed, we had 3 equipment malfunctions, one material screwup and several "OMG where the hell is . . .?" moments. But we prevailed! HA! I laugh at you and your pathetic attempts to delay us!

When I finally got to take a lunch, I checked my email and lo, another moron believes that I am the material djinn. People how many times do I have to tell you *I* am NOT the material djinn! I am the space time djinn! Now get it right! Dammit!

Stupid twit believes that poor planning on HER part constitutes an emergency on mine. Uh, no. Dumbass neglected to tell me that they needed 4 products - she told me three so she got three. Now she wants the fourth by May. I told her - verbatum "you're crazy. It's not happening. It will take me at LEAST 9 weeks from the first week in May to have this. Deal with it." Fucking idiot!

I think it's time for me to edumacate the morons. I'll do it the "company" way and write a fucking ignorant report but I'm sure the sarcasm will be lost on them. It usually is.

Get this - some other half wit wants to know if I'll join him in a meeting about a meeting! WTF???? What the fuck is the point of THAT??? No, I'm NOT going to waste my time on you. Get a grip!

Just another bizarre day in the salt mines, for sure! Every day is an adventure. Tomorrow I think I might do something less productive. Why not? Maybe write a bunch of reports and clean. That's pretty unproductive as things go.

I actually went skating after work yesterday. I was too tired to work on my doubles or axel so I just did a bunch of spins and combo jumps. Surprised myself. Even as tired as I was I could still land my lutz/loop combo. Amazing! Of course, I had to sit in the hot tub for a while to get those sore muscles to relax. Couldn't head back into the salt mines all stiff.

Which reminds me - I'll have to take it easy tomorrow since I have practice and Dori will have no pity on me. We'll be back on doubles again. My ass is sore just thinking about it!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 7:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com