~What in the Hell?~

Monday, April 18, 2005

~ So Beautiful! ~

It is absolutely perfect out today! Bright blue sky, green grass, the trees are all in bloom with their pink and white flowers! Oh, it's just gorgeous! And it smells so good, too! Makes me wanna play hookey!

Why couldn't every day be like this? So wonderful! I've been outside for most of the day and it's been so relaxing. Ah!

Check it out - I'm off to Paris next week for work! WooooT! Spending the weekend in Paris! Cluny, look out! Here I come! Again! This time with my digital camera! WoooooT!

The bad part? Bean is going to miss me by two friggin' days! Only two days and we could be puttin' some Parisian drinking establishments out of business! LOL! I'm sure the Fates worked it that way - for the good of world peace - or what's left of it, anyway.

So I've got to get packing I guess. This weekend is Unicorn and I get to see everyone. Most everyone. Those who don't run off to Blackstone Raids. Then next week I'm off!

Ah, the frequent flier miles should add up! Maybe I'll be able to have a Vegas freebie after this! That'd be sweet! Ooooo - happy dance!

I'm just excited to be heading back to the Cluny. It's only been a few years since I've been there but still - this time with the digital camera which will be nice!

Somehow I managed to forget my workout clothes AND my skates today. WTF is up with that? Well, I woke up late and couldn't get my brain in gear today for whatever reason (I think the nice weather).

Ah, well. It happens. But I managed to get a bunch of nasty grams and meetings out of the way. That's one thing I guess.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 6:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com