~What in the Hell?~

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

~ Not much ~

I thought I'd write a little seeing as how I'm stuck on this stupid call and can't do much else but sit here and listen to everyone panic.

It's amazing. I shake my head in wonder. Look, people, it doesn't matter if anyone has MADE it or not. What matters is the paperwork. If I have the paperwork I can figure out how to make it. Duh! Making's the easy part! Sheesh!

Not much else going on. Called mom. She said my baby woo is doing fine. He's outside smelling the flowers and following dad around. The Japanese Cherry tree is in bloom so I have to go see it - it's AWESOME! Huge fuscia flowers on it! So pretty! But it doesn't last very long so I have to run and see it before it looses its blooms.

Oh, I got the rugs for the dog. One says "Beware: Dog Can't Hold It's Licker!" And he can't, either! Or his snot! Poor ugly baby! Blowing snot and licking everyone to death!

I've been eating the hell outta these grapes for the past two days - we had them at a meeting and there was like 2lbs left over so I brought them into the office but no one else is eating them (they are eating the Easter candy). But I'm stuffing myself on grapes! So yummy!

Freakin' call is finally ovah! I think I might sneak outta here! That'd be nice. I'm supposed to meet a guy tonight for dinner but I dunno. Maybe I'll just have a beer or something. Go home, grab some grub, check some email then wander over there.

I'd like to be in bed at a decent hour tonight. Never seems to happen, tho. I end up writing or gnawing on some philosophical question as I stare out into space and the next thing I know it's like 11pm. WTF??? I'm not supposed to make time SPEED UP for Pete's sake!

BTW - heard new pope was elected today. Some old German dude. For what it's worth. Only one left before the apocalypse or so I've heard. The signs are everywhere for sure, tho!

I mean, Steven Segal making a CD??? Certainly a sign of our impending doom if I ever saw one!

It's another beautiful day here and I need to get outside and warm up. It's freezing in this place. They turn on the AC as soon as the temp reaches 60F outside. Bunch of morons! How anyone can wear SANDALS in this place amazes me! I've got on my steel toed boots and my feet are still cold!

(But then, mom swears I don't have any blood in my veins - I'm never really WARM until it hits about 85F or so - ahhhhh!)

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 3:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com