~What in the Hell?~

Friday, April 22, 2005

~ Not Enough Time! ~

Arrrrghhh! Am I not the space-time djinn? Then why in the hell am I having such a frightful time manipulating the continuum? It's really starting to give me a complex!

Today we talked to Lilibean who tells me she was on the BBC last night (Thursday night). Can you believe that shit? Oh, I just want to claw her eyes out! Trying to pass herself off as an "artist". Please! I know you still line your pictures up and compulsively organize everything like the good little engineer you are! You can't fool me! LOL!

Ah, I done told her I was gonna sell my sordid little story of her juicy secrets to The Daily Mail or whoever will get me an hour with The Big O as payment! LOL! Too rich!

So, anyway - I'm off to France on Sunday. I think I've finally figured out where I'm going. Sort of. We're looking at Fontainebleau, Chartres, Orleans, Chateau de Chambord, Chenonceaux and Chateau de Chaumont. You know me and the castle thing. One of these days, I PROMISE, I will get my act together, sober up and post all of my pix to my website. Altho I think that I'll have to find another hosting service to hold all of my pix - there are a TON of them from when I lived in Germany and all of my trips.

I have about an entire travel guide of places if I could just get Mr. Wicked to chill and let me concentrate on that. But, alas, he is pissed that I am running off to France for work. Can I help it? No. And I deserve it! Taking a long weekend and enjoying the sites.

This week has been from hell with all of the making, testing, filing and nonsense! It will be nice just to get away for a while!

I need a haircut, too. My ends are all chewed - I could use a good 4" off of it to get it back to manageable but I don't know when I'll get the opportunity to get it cut. Ah, well. Maybe I'll just hack it off myself. It's so long that I don't think anyone would really notice that it was crooked (if it turns out that way).

Uhm - yeah, tomorrow is Unicorn and I sort of don't want to go - I still haven't packed or anything. So bogus. And what do I do tonight after working late (again)? Do I go to practice? No. Do I go to the gym? No. Do I come home and pack? No. I go over to my fave Mexican restaurant (since they don't have them in France - really!) and swill down a couple of Margaritas as I read the reports for the trials I'm supposed to run. Then I come home and hit the beer, much to Mr. Wicked's disgust. (He thinks I should be paying all my attention to HIM instead of trying to find a place to stay in Paris. How rude of him!)

Ah, so, this may be my last update for a bit until I come home. But I'll have some pix - I promise. And they will be castle pix. Maybe I'll even have some more news about Lilibean and her BBC debut! LOL! Maybe I'll be on the cover of the Daily Mail myself when I claw her eyes out! LOL! Oh, I doubt it! We have waaaayyyy too much fun!

Speaking of which - how bogus is it that the Big O is scheduled to be in London the very day I leave Paris for home? Oh, that just sucks! I think he's on to me so everyone - shhhhhh! Stop telling him what I'm up to!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 10:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com