~What in the Hell?~

Saturday, April 23, 2005

~ My Lazy Ass ~

Has finally packed, made my hotel reservations for next weekend and printed out all of my maps. I even went to the library and picked up some French CDs for a bit of a "refresher" on the subject.

I feel so guilty, tho. I blew off dance class (naughty!) and the event today so I could pack, stop the mail, do the laundry and fight this damned sinus whatever it is. So I was productive but still - I HATE it when I feel like I've got a million things to do and no time to do them and have to skip practices because of it! So bogus!

Ah, well. Tomorrow I think I'll visit the 'rents. I still need to mail out some bills and do a bit of cleaning before I leave.

And I've been tired as hell these past two days. Probably stress and long hours at work. Mr. Wicked is displeased with this and, frankly, so am I.

He says that he's not going to give me any smut until I chill. He's given me more plot and more understanding but he says no more smut until I can devote my full attention to him. Yeah, well, that might be a while, bud.

I'm tired, hungry and my sinuses are just going crazy (that's probably weather related, tho). Even after I took a nap, I'm still a bit dragging.

Well, maybe I'll take a shower, eat something and take some decongestants. Wonder if he'll talk to me then. I really don't want him to get verbal when I'm at the airport. That would suck. But it wouldn't surprise me. Not in the least. Certainly would be his MO.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 8:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com