~What in the Hell?~

Sunday, April 03, 2005

~ Incessant Barking ~

OK - Does David Berkowitz ring a bell to anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Yeah, well, seems some freaking moron in our building has gotten a dog that barks incessantly.

After two days of listening to this non-stop assault on my ears, I can see how Berkowitz went wacky and thought the dog was Satan because of it's constant barking. I must destroy this barking! I'm going crazy listening to it!

Why the fuck do people do this? Buy these dogs then leave them for the weekend so the rest of us have to listen to them? Why? It's like one of those stupid car alarms that keeps going off - no one pays attention to it after a while. I could see people hauling stuff out of that apartment with that dog yapping and I wouldn't bat an eye.

Why? Because the dog barks all the time for NO REASON. Stupid dog.

Looks like I'm gonna have to play "bitchy neighbor" again and complain to the association about the damned thing. Not like that will shut it up. Duct tape would work, tho. HA! Oh, shut up! I can vent, can't I?

So, just for the record, if I go wacked and start doing crazy shit, that infernal yapping dog is the reason, m'k? Just wanna make that clear.

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 11:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com