~What in the Hell?~

Friday, April 01, 2005

~ FINALLY! ~

My bitching has paid off! YAY! We get a temp! Oh, sweet charity! A temp to fill those fucking 250 bottles! Oh, happy day!

Now I just have to write about a zillion papers but that's ok. That I can do. And it's what I get paid for ultimately. Not filling stupid bottles.

My one poor co-worker. She has no idea of how easily one can manipulate the space-time continuum when you're a djinn! We can really do all that in six months? You'd better believe it, sweet ums!

This month is going to be about hell. Zillions and zillions of projects - people clawing each other's eyes out because there's a limited amount of resources and everyone now wants them. Oh, what fun! But I laugh at them! I have squirrelled away what I need and I will jealously guard it! So there!

More skating today. Much fun. Learned some new tricks - how to go into jumps and connecting moves. So very cool. That's what I loved about Elaine Zayak's skating - you never knew what she was going to do - she would just be doing some footwork or something then - bam! Double axel. Totally out of the blue but it was so great to watch! I HATE those long setups when you know EXACTLY what's going to happen. Surprise me! Entertain me! Yeah!

Um - the dating scene - yeah. More fanmail for the mop of hair. Why can't the Big O find fascination in an 'older' redhead, huh? Is that too much to ask? I think not. Hey, I got my temp so maybe I should continue bitching that I want Orlando to make me happy instead of a raise. What the hell? Why not? All they can do is say no! LOL!

Mr. Wicked has pissed everyone off by his irrational behavior but he assures me that in the end there will be more "hawt" sex than anyone knows what to do with. Yes, indeed! And he keeps telling me about it. Now if only he would stop gloating and start giving me stuff I can actually USE - yes, you horrible fiend, that IS a hint!

The Rogue Goddess saw shadows dancing at 8:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

~The Mighty Nephy~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com